Vista / Loving Essentials / Fraudulent charge to my checking accout

1 CA, United States Review updated:

They charged $69 to my checking account without any permission. I dont know who this company is but I assume that the same people are behind this that 3 months ago fraudently charged my account when I asked for a free sample of a product (from Natural Relief - also in California) They don't mind stealing from people and will continue to get away with it - I'm afraid to say. Who is going to stop them?????

Comments

• Em
      30th of Mar, 2010

Another problem with this company is that they are inaccessible by E-mail. You will be forced to call them, because they do NOT answer your messages—and not everyone has the time/patience to hang on to the receiver. After I finally got a hold of them, I was told I was supposed to return a certain number of capsules in the containers. As I, very upset, told the teller, there was NOTHING in their web site on that matter. What a rip-off! The good news is, you can go to their own web site and let everyone know the problems you had with NR: http://forum.naturalrelief.com. How sweet is that?
    ;-)
    PS: You can also go to the Federal Trade Commission and file an official complaint: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov. These guys will take your complaint VERY seriously, unlike Natural Relief for Women!