Vista counseling & Consultation, Inc / BILLING

1 1531 Pearl St Eugene, OR 97401Eugene, OR, United States Review updated:

This is a complaint about Vista Counseling & Consultation, Inc in Eugene Oregon.

Their address is 1531 Pearl St Eugene, OR 97401

On October 10th of 2012 I began seeing Keith Miller at Vista Counseling in Eugene Oregon.  I filled out my required paperwork and made it clear that I was to be notified if my appointments were not covered (aside from my $20 copay) by my insurance.

I continued to see Keith Miller weekly every Thursday at 9 am until the third of January 2013. On December 4th of 2012 I was contact by Darcy Night (Billing) and was notified that my copay was to be billed at $30 and not at $20. I agreed to the charges.

On December 19th of 2012, I was contacted by Darcy and instructed that my co-pay was indeed $40 and that Keith Miller was out of network. She confirmed that my only out of pocket due a that point was $203.26.  (I can provide proof of this, or any other email if needed)

On December 20th of 2012, (one day later) Darcy sent me a bill for $833.26.

On May 3rd 2013, I was contact by Ryan Scott, the director of Vista Psych and he told me that they would be sending me to collections.  As I was in fear for my credit report, I was forced to pay the bill of (which had changed) $845.

Aa
May 10, 2013

Comments

• Th
      23rd of May, 2013

Post for collections help questions at debtorboards.com the anti-collections training camp!
    You can contact a Dave Ramsey endorsed attorney at collectionbully.com or just search at NACA.org.