Vista BMW / Bad dealership! AVOID!

1 4401 West Sample RoadCoconut Creek, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954-935-2700

I made the mistake buying a car from the Pompano Beach Vista Motors. PLEASE DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS DEALER SHIP!!! HORRIBLE UN-PROFESSIONAL STAFF FROM THE SALES TO MANAGERS. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!!

Comments

• Ke
      30th of Mar, 2009

I Could not agree more! Find somewhere else to by a used car. I drove to VISTA BMW of Pompano Beach in about two hours via a one-way rental to purchase a pre-owned BMW 325i. After dropping off the rental, I was picked up from the car rental office in the car I was about to purchase around 4pm. After two hours filling out paperwork, I went outside to accept the car and found fresh deep scratches on the rear window and on the roof of the car, including the antenna. I understand these things happen as I once worked at a dealership. I offered to drive a loaner or a rental car back to Tampa because I had to work the next morning. I could drive back the following weekend and pick the car up after it was repaired. But for some reason, the people at VISTA BMW were unwilling to to do this. The sales manager began by offering me $200 to go get it fixed myself. I informed him that I was familiar enough with auto repairs to know that the repairs this car needed would cost significantly more than $200. He then began raising the offer to $400, then $600, and finally $750. After repeatedly turning him down, he offered to sell me one of the other cars he had in stock. I looked at all of the cars he had to offer, but none of them had the same options and low mileage. I had been shopping for three weeks before finding this car; I wasn't going to settle for anything less. So after resigning myself to the fact that this situation was not going to get resolved, I bought a Mercedes Benz C230 that was on the lot and got the hell out of there. To put it mildly, VISTA BMW SUCKS! VISTA BMW does not care about their customers, the only thing that matters to them is the almighty dollar and how they can get their hands on yours. I highly recommend no one ever go near VISTA BMW. VISTA BMW is just a bunch of shady crooks looking to take your money.
    Kevin M.
    Tampa

• Cu
      20th of Aug, 2009

The BMW of Coconut Creek is one of the worst when it comes to collision repair on cars. I brought my car in there for a minor hit in the back and it took them almost a month to repair my car, leaving me to drive a rental the whole time. The service personal there was very unprofessional and did not know anything about customer time or when the job will take to complete. THIS IS THE WORST PLACE TO BRING YOUR BMW TO GET REPAIRED.

Curl.
    Tamarac

• Pa
      1st of Nov, 2009
    Vista BMW - Worse Customer Experience
    Vista BMW
    Florida

My 4th BMW - the first and last from this dealer. The first 3 were great experiences, giving the dealer and the sales team 5 out of 5 on every catagory. Vista are a disgrace to their profession. I have never complained about any buying experience before. They are simpily unethical. Worse, they send you satisfaction surveys, you respond and they still ignore you. They know that I am unhappy with many elements of my purchase, but simply ignore the calls. They will ignore this too. AVOID.

• Un
      7th of Jun, 2010

NEVER GO TO VISTA BMW OF COCONUT CREEK. I agree that Vista BMW of Coconut Creek is the worst. I recently returned 1 month early my 328 and was mistreated and discriminated against. This was my 2nd BMW and my worst experience. It cost me 2000.00 because the return manager was upset at me for being late for my return appointment! It all started when I made an appointment to return my car on a Saturday which was no problem at 330P. I showed up at 330P after making a ton of time juggling to arrange for my wife to give me a ride home. I arrived on time and was rudely told my appointment was for 3p and now I must wait. I waited 45 minutes while my wife was waiting. This screwed up my wife’s afternoon and my kid’s afternoon and my afternoon. I decided to leave and call back Monday to make another appointment. I called the same guy to make another Saturday appointment and was told that I could not have a Saturday appointment. Since I had a month left on the lease I asked about every Saturday through April and May. I was told there were no available times. This was a lie and could be conceived as discrimination. I called the general manager and never received a call back; I called again to a different manager and never received a call back. I called BMW North America to complain and they just made notes and couldn’t care less. I called back and spoke to his manager and she said it was not true. When I finally got an appointment to return the car during the week because at this point I wanted to give the car back and forget the hassle. I was met the same guy and he wrote my car up for everything in the book! New tires that have a class action suit against them for excessive wear. I had only 17, 000 miles on the car and it was in great shape after 3 years. They know about the law suit but made no efforts to understand OR to sell me another car. My car was in great condition, they even billed my for interior cleaning even after I had it cleaned! VISTA BMW OF COCNUT CREEK IS TERRIBLE - NEVER GO TO THEM.

• Un
      7th of Jun, 2010

Vista BMW Coconut Creek Florida - Avoid at all cost or it will cost you big time! In the end they will drain your money if you dont re buy or re purchase! They never asked me if i wanted another BMW?! I went elsewhere and got an M. Screw them! Not all dealerships treat you this way! Dont go to Vista BMW Coconut Creek!

• Me
      20th of Sep, 2010

And don't even try to buy a new car...
    After hours dealing with these arrogants, the financial guy will add some many fees that the price of the car will be unreacheable. Over 2500 US$ in fees!!!
    Don't waste your time and find a decent dealer

• Be
      20th of Mar, 2011

Have you heard of a book a Canadian dealer is publishing?It has 10 years of dirt on BMW managers etc, Coming soon. Photos, prostitutes, young girls/with married execs...BMW Canada is trying to stop him but it is all true, so it is coming...

• Mi
      25th of Aug, 2012

Between the service valet and machine car wash. Nearly destroyed the paint on my BMW. There wear massive scratch mark all over my car. Service repairs on vehicle are spot on though. NEVER let them put your car thru their sandpaper car wash!

• Mr
      30th of Aug, 2012

I'm not pointing fingers but my BMW had a plethora of scratch marks between this dealer and my garage. They made an effort to remove the scratches as a courtesy without pointing fingers. Be cautious with letting them use their machine car wash on your 50000 + dollar car. I will only hand wash my car from now on...

• Sh
      8th of Jun, 2014

Vista BMW sucks big time when it comes to sales too! went into purchase a vehicle, Roberto Vasquez won't even give me the offer AND made up some bull number about the money factor and rates. Said it depended on credit. However, when asked what was used to get the numbers for the deal, he would not say, citing, it is a "secret." I requested BOTH lease and finance. He gives lease only and makes up some bull numbers on finance. Says they NEVER give the deal sheet, BUT another source told me otherwise. VISTA BMW PLAY GAMES!!!

• Vi
      25th of Aug, 2014

Oh yeah and they should checkout this video of ants inside my car. www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpEvt3Uc8bQ

• Le
      8th of Dec, 2016

Buying from Vista of Coconut Creek was One of the biggest mistakes of my life. I should have bought from Braman motors or any other BMW dealership which most any car dealership has a 24 hou or a 3 day righ of recission if you change upir mind and dont like it or your spouse doesn't like it or you just cant afford it. Vista in Coconut Creek sold me a car I could not afford and i cried an begged them to take it back the very next morning and I would buy a cheaper one from them but the manager laughed at me and said too bad...you bought it you own it. THEY LIED ABOUT MY INCOME ON THEIR CONTRACT AND SAID I MADE $100, 000 when I only made between $24, 000 and $30, 000 per year If I can save anyone else the pain and humiliationand stress I went through that is why I am writing this letter. I sent them over 40 e mails begging for help I just recently after struggling for 2 years did a voluntary surrender and bought a Mini Cooper from Braman Motors ($330/month) and now BMW will try to sue me when I could never afford it in the first place and have all the saved unanswered emails for my lawyer or BBB or States Attorney or who ever want to see them.

• Wa
      2nd of Jun, 2017

Vista BMW Coconut creek service department is one of the worst i have experienced. Service guy name Bo spent two weeks on my car only to tell me what i had already knew that was also logged in their system on my previous visit. Didnt call me to give an update until to weeks to tell me how much everything would cost. He had forgotten that i made it clear that the car was under warranty and also had forgotten to call me regarding tire prices. I will never ever go to this place again.