Visionworks / WORST MANAGER SEVICE EVER
I stopped in right after they closed thought they were open yet. The manager yelled from across the store what do I want? I just needed to refill my eyeglass cleaner I paid for refills for life.I did not expect to be let in, she could have said they were sorry but they just closed for the day. She came to the door asked me for the bottle and said wait outside. It was 30 degrees. I told her I also would like to make an appointment for an exam and purchase of new glasses. We have bought 4 very expensive pair in the past and they did not last 3 days past the warranty. Could they have done something to replace the titiainium frames my husband bought that were supposed to be unbreakable?The manager filled my bulk bottle but my small purse size spray bottle was broke I asked for a new one. She was not only the rudest manager I have ever dealt with but she said I would have to buy another one. The cost was not the issue. But for the $2.00 she not only lost both myself and my husband as customers, I will never shop there again and will not return to this company. I have been in the retail industry for 30 years and I would never let a customer leave with out feeling happy and satisfied with with their service no matter what it takes. I don't know this managers name but she should not be in retail.
More Visionworks Complaints & Reviews
- Visionworks - Product & Service Dissatisfaction 
- Vision Works - Deceptive Advertising, Bait and Switch 
- Visionworks - Bait & switch
- Visionworks - Can not deliver on standard promises
- Visionworks - No glasses
- Visionworks of America - unethical behavior
- Vision Works - Worst employees
- Visionworks of America - glasses
- Visionworks of America - horrible service, inaccurate prescription placed in glasses sales receipt 5.9 nt 00349-317272
- Visionworks of America - incorrect lenses on one pair and wrong frame size on the second pair.