Visionworks of America / Customer service
I was in the store in Springfield, MO on Oct 2, 2016. I was in the store for 20+min trying on frames while 2 girls stood behind the counter with no other person in the store. At no time did anyone ask if they could help me. When I sent am email to Customer Service, she told me a territory manager would be contacting me. After 2 weeks, and me hearing nothing, I contacted customer service again & asked when this manager was contacting me? Apologies all over the place via email & to this day I STILL have not been contacted!
More Visionworks of America Complaints & Reviews
- Visionworks - Product & Service Dissatisfaction 
- Vision Works - Deceptive Advertising, Bait and Switch 
- Visionworks - WORST MANAGER SEVICE EVER 
- Visionworks - Bait & switch
- Visionworks - Can not deliver on standard promises
- Visionworks of America - integrity and respect
- Visionworks of America - glass frames
- Visionworks of America - glasses
- Visionworks of America - lincoln highway, lancaster, pa store
- Visionworks of America - incorrect lenses on one pair and wrong frame size on the second pair.