Vision Systems / Awful company

I am a current customer of Vision Systems LLC unfortunately. I live in Boulder ridge apartments in Apple Valley MN. I pay Vision Systems almost $50 dollars a month for 50 some channels and I don't get a cable box.

But the worst part is: Vision Systems only offers ONE option for High speed internet. 1MB down and 384kb up for $45 a month. This is an absolute rip off when compared to Comcast, Charter, and other cable providers who through you can get up to 12MB a month for the same price. Thats right!!! Charter and Comcast and normal cable providers give you up to 12X the speed for the same price.

So why is Vision Systems ripping off their customers? I have left many messages with their customer service about this. They have all been unanswered.

Je

Comments

• Ju
      29th of Jul, 2009

I also live at Boulder Ridge and am forced to go through Vision Systems LLC. Not only do you pay a lot for nothing, their customer service is worse.

I have lived here for two years and have yet to go a month without some sort of interruption in my service. Either the internet is out or some channels do not work. What makes matters even worse is they only have 1 maintenance worker that comes out once a week ONLY to fix these problems.