Vision Inc. / Terrible experience

United States Review updated:

I cant believe that this ### of the earth could actually try to hurt these innocent people into giving them their hard earned money. I am a 35 year old women with three children. This person would not only be taking from me, but from my children. And the bad thing about this is I thought what if I were a 60 year old women on a fixed income. At 35 I could probably recover from something like this, but not the elderly. God will punish these people for this, cause god doesn't like ugly. My advice to this ### bucket is to get off your butt and earn a honest living. Bet your conscious would feel better.
Ri