Vision Gold / mismanagement

1 2160 Satellite Blvd Ste 300Duluth, GA, United States Review updated:

I invested $40, 000.00 in New Vision Financial which was managed by Fred Howard. I have repeatedly called and e-mailed but have not got any response. I have been told for over a year now the programs are closing out and distributions would be forth coming. To date I have not heard one thing about my money. I would like the people in this company to be accountable for my money.

Comments

Ir
  6th of Jan, 2009

I am going by codeword Irate Daughter because I am irate with this company. They do not return phone calls. Most of their phone numbers do not work.

My mother who is now deceased invested $35, 000 with the same company and same as the original complaint. No money, no explanation, no contact.

This company should have to pay it's investors back per the contracts that they executed!

Jo
  22nd of Jan, 2009

Fred Howard is a theif. He let many Collectors work for him for 2 weeks then gave them no pay check at the end of the next week, so he owes a compant full of employees in Mason Ohio 3 weeks of pay, The director of operations Jennifer Niehous continued to let the collectors believe everything was okay, when she knew all along that the place was going under. Many people with families are left without a job and no pay checks. He is a crook and so is Jennifer.