Vision Express LTL / Vision Express LTL is a company that does not respect the environment and people and also does not respect the law

1 2315 Nadeau Street, Huntington Park, CA, United States
Phone: 800.586.9701

This is not a service complaint, is a complaint as Vision express LTL works illegally.
I live next to where they have their office and parking of trucks in Huntington Park and noise pollution and fumes that they emit is unbearable, I wanted to talk to the manager, he never been in the office, I sent letters to the manager informing to them of the situation illegal in that they are working and They have never listened to me, I sent emails to the manager and only once have answered my emails.
All night the noise is unbearable, also we can not open the windows because enters pollution to our home, I have a daughter with asthma and with all the pollution generated by their trucks, my daughter has had respiratory problems because Vision express LTL still parking their trucks near my house, I already have said several times in the emails sent to the manager that please do not park trucks near to my house because they are parking their trucks with the engine running and polluting fumes all the time, but the manager has never cared this situation.
Vision Express LTL is a company that does not respect the environment and people and also does not respect the law.

Vision Express LTL