Visible.net / Too many red flags that told me just another black hole to drop my money

A well trained telemarketer interrupted me at a slow time inept about my needs; however he was adroit in his presentation. He told me about the complexity and advantages of their services. Unfortunately after dealing with me for two hours he determined that I was not the novice that would make him the commission that a novice can give him. In the background I could hear the other telemarketers buzzing. Too many red flags that told me just another black hole to drop my money.

Pr

More Visible.net Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Je
      28th of Sep, 2009
    Visible.net - company keeps calling me
    Kirkland
    Washington
    visible.net

this company keeps calling me trying to sell me their services - I requested many times to be put on their DO NOT CALL list, they said yes we will but after a couple of months they call me again - Always a different person

• So
      6th of Jul, 2011
    Visible.net - Terrible experience, do not do business with visible.net
    Visible.net
    visible.net

May 2008 I as contacted by Captures.net, Visible.net, Webmarketingsource.com It was explained to me that my site was not using the superior tools that they could offer and that they could provide cutting edge resources to drive my web business to thousands of dollars per month. As proof they showed me webistes that belonged to their clients. The even called me on the weekend and convinced me that they were genuine and in June I paid them $9400 as was eager to get started. By July I was calling and emailing to get things moving. I spoke to the web designer, and went over my ideas, as I had with the marketing person for a dynamic site with commercial type video. He asked me to direct him to a site like the one I had in mind and I did so. By September my site was still not ready. I was given over to a technician. Who then guided me through search engine details and product entry details, this was very time consuming and distracting. I started asking for my money back. In November a rushed attempt was made to produce and publish a site with many errors. It required lots of fixes. The designer admits that it was not a practice to put video on a site...SO AGAIN I ASKED FOR A REFUND. by December I cannot reach anyone by phone and am not getting email responses...there is a new messaging system without a human to speak to. More importantly, I am being charged $139.99 for hosting. I ask to terminate any further charges and disable the site. Captures.com, Visible.net, Webmaketingsource.com is not forthright in their business practices. They market and contract terms that they do not fulfill and they will not refund you when they make a error or fall short of their promises. Based on my experiences, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH VISIBLE.NET.

13th of Jul, 2011

They call 800 numbers because it doesn't cost them a dime to advertise. I got a recorded call from Visible.net under the guise that they were calling for someone else with a website called RusticStyleCabin.com. The guy in the recording left a TOLL number to call back about their services. How convenient! I called THEIR toll-FREE number (found on their website) to complain and tell them to stop. The receptionist asked me for my number. LOL. I just told her that they tried to call for RusticStyleCabin.com and that's all the information that she needed if in fact they weren't just making random calls to many 800 numbers. 2 can play this game.

• Ri
      18th of Jun, 2012
    Visible.net - visible.net scam
    Visible.net
    Washington
    visible.net

These people are scammers. They take your money and do nothing. Do NOT fall for their stories about how all of the complaints against them are former employees who are now competing against them. They lie, take your money, and do nothing. Alisha my sales person told me a whole pack of lies. I got ripped off. Don't let it happen to you.

• Ed
      1st of Jan, 2018

Same thing. Minimal service and support. When you call about something you are working on, they would have you make an appointment to speak with someone. Also just got the basic things provided and it was geared at you yourself doing all the SEO, or adcopy that you needed done.