Viscom Technology Service / Lost my software!

I am writing in digust at this viscom technology service. I lost all my programs (including the sound) and did not have CDs to reinstall all that came with my pc. I did a lot of calling in and waiting and waiting and waiting and transferring from here to there and there and there. Keep in mind i was pregnant at the time and was tired and disgusted ( I had my baby prematurely and i am positive the stress from this attributed to my early delivery). I had bought 2 yrs extra warranty and that did nothing for me and my pc. In the end i had to eventually pay someone to fix my pc. I am never buying anything from shopnbc ever again. I am still suffering from the lost of some of my software. Thanks for nothing Viscom (after paying so much for my pc).

Mi

Comments

• Al
      10th of May, 2008

I have had a V2 Premier computer for 4 years and have had two problems both outside the warranty period and they helped me. Go to there support email at www.support@viscom-usa.com. Hopefully they can help you.

10th of May, 2008

I found another place that can help it is www.ecsusa.com, they are the actual manufacturer of the product. Good Luck!

• St
      23rd of May, 2008

My model # V34003 Microsoft Windows Xp Home edition my computer just stop responding its always now asking for a disk that I don't have. A recovery disk please may I have one address 141 Jasper Nicholson Road Ellerbe N.C 28338 P.O. Box 85

Steven McDonald 910 652-2706
    Please need support

• Da
      28th of May, 2008

my model # is v30957. i need the window xp back up disk. my computer stop running properly. it tells me in need to install my back up disk. that i never recieved. so would u please send me one. i spent a lot of money on this computer that does me no good with out the back up disk. PLEASE HELP ME! MY ADDRESS IS PO BOX 475 HYDE PA 16843.

• Ce
      28th of May, 2008

Need windows XP, Home Edition back up disc. Computer files are now corrupted.
    1) Manufacturer: VISCOM
    2) MODEL# V2PREM
    3) Serial #200403040326
    Technician says he needs product key for Windows XP for this particular computer sold to me on or abouit 3/10/04

How is it possible that No one at your company seems to know how to get this information.

18th of Sep, 2008

I need a copy of a recovery CD for Windows XP. Can you send that to me free of charge?

Please send to:
    Joan Chmura
    6 Cedar Court
    Ogdensburg, NJ 07439 973-209-4930

please email back to joanchmura@aol.com

• Su
      7th of Nov, 2008

I bought a V2Premier in 2005 and have had to have it worked on after it crashed. There was not a recovery disc with all of the software that came with the computer.
    Contract #VLV95781-25-2-20
    Model#V35201
    Serial#622507050846

I need to reinstall the Control Center 2.0 MFL-Pre Suite and I need to get my Windows Media Player reinstalled because it will not drag and burn a new CD.

Can you please send the recovery disc to: Sue Gammon 112 Miller Plaza Ashland City, TN 37015

Thank You.

• Mi
      3rd of May, 2009

did you get a back up disk for your v2 premier computer and if so could i get a copy from you or the info to get one myselg? mine had a power failure while tryin to use recovery pro now it only tells me i need a recovery cd to reinstall to factory settings. it doesnt even try to load windows xp i cannot get a reply from viscom to my e-mails or letters.
    send to mike 4065 c c rd Kiln ms 39556

• Da
      6th of Jul, 2009

Mike, just go out and buy xp home edition at your local computer store. It should cost you 80-90 bucks. Viscom is no longer in business.

Back to topic. You the customer are responsible for your cd's. You are responsible to report that you are missing cd's right away to the manufacturer. It doesn't matter who the pc mfg is they all have the same policies. If you fail to report whats missing within 30 days after buying the computer then you are 'SOL'.

• Au
      15th of Jul, 2009

Try using dell reinstall disk for the widows version you have you will have to call it in.Are you can find a low cost pc repair shop that will reinstall, remember you have a legitimate copy of windows that what that sticker is for, but it is a shame they did not include restore disk.