Visamasterpay / Won't refund for undelivered product

1 China Review updated:
Phone: 716-304-3902

This company represents a seller of MBT shoes. They sell knock off product for 1/2 of what these shoes sell for in the US. I refused the package and it was sent back. I filed a complaint with Visamasterpay.com and they collected the info from the seller, and charged my account again saying I received the merchandise- even though I returned it. Visa provided me with their documentation which said merchant was going to resend- which they never did. I have gone rounds with both Visa Masterpay and Chase- both will do nothing and the email representative for Visamasterpay just sends random emails and never refunds. I have no idea what to do now nobody says they have the authority to do anything

Comments

13th of Nov, 2010

This also has just happened to me, but I have not even gotten the shoes to return yet. I am a little worried about my credit card number being out there with a company that does not respond to anything and a 3rd party that send me the same email saying we will contact seller and all that crap. So you did receive the shoes at least? I havent got anything, and it has been four weeks--how long does it usually take?

13th of Nov, 2010

Wish I would have read this stuff before my order. Very upset. I'm sure the boots I just ordered are not Ugg and I am also worried about my VISA number being out there. Hope I at least receive the package.

• Mo
      15th of Nov, 2010

I have ordered 2 MBT shoes 1 week agofrom them as well. They charged my Credit card aleady but I have not received the shoes yet. I haven't given any information about the delivery time. No shipping details were given by the time of order. I can not log in on their website to my order.www.exmbt.com It says the wrong e-mail or password . What can I do ?
    If you know something please let me know. my e-mail: [protected]@tvn.hu
    Many thanks,
    Monika

16th of Nov, 2010

I had a similar problem with a firm selling Ipods. They've copied the original Apple website and then added their information to it. I paid my money, got all the e-mails and advised to contact Visamasterpay.com if I had any problems. The Ipod did arrive 2 weeks later but its a fake, I've ended up with a very expensive mp3 player. At least I got something unlike people from the previous comments I've read. If nothing turns up try contacting your credit card company, the items none delivery or the fact that its a fraudulent website may be covered by the insurance with them, I'm not sure. I tried to make a complaint through Visamasterpay.com but the link provided just brought up a blank untitled webpage.

• Ad
      16th of Nov, 2010

i to have been ripped of please dont buy enythink of www.ipodnano-sales visamasterpay.com is a scam how low can people go as a single parent on benifits trying her best two bring joy to her children

16th of Nov, 2010

i have bout a pair of head phone the new 'beats by dre' for the webiste called www.beatbydres.com i have used master pay for my transaction to pay for the head phone and i am worried incase i have been ripped off, i have spoke to my bank and they said that i will be able to claim the money back aslong as you have evidence of the e-mails for visamasterpay and evidence that you have tried to contact them with your complint

16th of Nov, 2010

At this point I dont care if my shoes are fake or not, i would like to just receive something---It has been over three weeks now and nothing...Is there anyway to get your money back at all?

16th of Nov, 2010

yes there is away but you have to concat your bank and tell them your issue also do you still have your e-mails from visamasterpay and also the confiration email from the web site you purchased them from, these details are evidence...

16th of Nov, 2010

My product is coming from american and should arrive in 7 days yesterday...6 days from today if nothing comes with in these days i will obviously contact my bank and go further

• Yl
      17th of Nov, 2010

I had order something from the UK but they didn't have what I ordered so I requested a credit. It was a nightmare of back and forth emails but nothing was getting done.

What you need to do is contact your bank/creditcard and have them submit a claim. What my bank did was credit me for the amount and then they will deal with getting the money back from the seller or visamasterpay.

• Ss
      17th of Nov, 2010

This also has just happened to me

• Cl
      17th of Nov, 2010

I ordered some GHD hair straighteners through a website identical to the real GHD site, and paid via Visa Masterpay. I have now realised that it is a Chinese company who state they have delivered the product to an address in USA (I live in the UK). I have spoken to my bank who have told me to raise a dispute with them for payment of items not received, but I am concerned as I paid by Debit card and not Credit card. Obviously the company is a fake and the people involved very dishonest, so if they refuse to communicate with the bank will I still get my money back?

• Gl
      18th of Nov, 2010

Oh my - I am going through the same thing! I ordered what I thought were UGG boots - after I hit the send button for paying I immediately knew something wasn't right! Of course I get an email from visamasterpay.com and the broken english just made me furious as I knew this was going to be difficult! After reading into how to tell the difference between UGG boots and knock offs, I knew I was going to be getting (if I even do) the knock offs...NOT COOL! I have emailed them several times and hear nothing from "nancy" at some hotmail account (another bad sign) I right away canceled my credit card and put in a dispute - the bank said I have to wait to dispute it after I have received the goods...if I ever do! UGH! so...here I sit out $89 which doesn't seem like a whole lot, it could be worse, but I should have known better. What a joke!

• La
      18th of Nov, 2010

Please check the site before you do shopping with them...
    their chineese = scammers and DO NOT DEAL WITH ANYONE FROM CHINA!!!

• Pu
      18th of Nov, 2010

Contact the Internet Crime Complaint Center. See link in Resources below. File a COMPLAINT. If you know of others who did not receive merchandise from this seller, have them file complaints, too. This works for international sellers, too. Make every effort to get money refunded on an internet purchase

This site is ran by the FBI

• Mg
      20th of Nov, 2010

I've already reported to the FBI the following site which sells fake MBT shoes, even if I got them. They're not of leather and are a forgery.
    Don't trust this site; the sellers are in Hong Kong:

• Si
      23rd of Nov, 2010

Thanks for the suggestion. I had the same experience of undelivered goods and emails saying that the good has been delivered. I hope that new potential customores read this and do not buy from this company.

• Kd
      2nd of Dec, 2010

Ordered Ugg boots from forbestsave.com via sears.com website. Forbestsave uses visamastercard to complete the transaction. After prurchasing order, I realized that forbestsave didn't issue me an item confrimation number. Tried to call number on forbestsave & visamstercard but number is either busy or just rings. Figured something was fishy, so I googled visamasterpay and saw all the complaints. I immediately sent visamastercard and forbestsave.com emails to refund my money but have yet to receive an respone. I am in the process of trying to get sears to remove this company link from their website and trying to get my money refunded to my credit card. Take it from me and

DO NOT ORDER FROM FORBESTSAVE.COM OR VISAMASTERCARD.COM!!!

2nd of Dec, 2010

i have the same problem with UGG boots :-( :-( but i ordered for 400 Euro for the whole family and now i am sure i will not receive anything :-((( all my money is gone...i should have read this site earlier :-8 im am really unhappy :-(((

2nd of Dec, 2010

hi! well i just contacted my bank and they told me they will complain as i did not get the merchandise and even if something arrives to you DO NOT SIGN AND ACCEPT anything!!! i hope to get my money back :-(