Visa Homeland / Withdrew money from my account without authorization

I don't even know what this company is about, all I know is they had no right in withdrawing money from my account. I would like them to refund my asap $159.95

Comments

• Au
      25th of Apr, 2007
    Visa Homeland - Took money out of my account

This company withdrew $159 dollars from my account that I never authorized. I don't know how they got my bank account information. The check came out of my current bank account in Wisconsin, but the address on the check was my old address in Colorado. When I got in contact with them they said I'd have to file a police fraud report, which could take awhile, but when I told them I lived in Wisconsin where this sort of thing is illegal, they said they'd send a document I could request a return on. So far I haven't gotten anything. Is there anything I can do? I'm not exactly rich.

• Mi
      30th of Apr, 2007

I recently applied online for a cash advance loan. I checked my checking balance earlier today and saw an unfamiliar debit. I called my bank and found out that Homeland Visa aka edpreporting.com debited $159.95 out my checking account. I must not of seen the small print, because I never sought out a "pre-paid" debit card account with Homeland Visa. Who in their right mind would get a pre-paid visa with a handling charge of $159.95??? You can get a Western Union pre-paid card for $20. What a scam!!! Make sure you read "ALL" the fine print and never, never, never give your bank info Online. This is a lesson learned the hard way. Hope this info helps and is a warning.

Visa Homeland - Took money out of my account

I went to check my bank statement and it informed that 159.95 was withdrawn from my account and now my account is 134.00 overdrawn.

• Sh
    Visa Homeland - Unauthorized charges

I was looking online for a small loan. I had applied for several different sites. This one took it upon itself to charge me $159.95 for a Visa card. Now my checking account is in the negative as I did not have that amount to give to anyone. I have tried to contact them, but to no avail. Please warn other consumers. Also, I'd like to get my money back. Thank you.

• Ju
      2nd of May, 2007

$159.00 was taken out of my account. Without my authorization. My address is incorrect and I demand in having that money replaced. I have not started an account here and I don't know why money was taken out of my account.

• Pa
      5th of May, 2007

My checking accounting was also unauthorized charge of $159.95

• Ka
    Homeland Visa - Took money out of my account

A company called Homeland Visa just zapped my checking for $159.95 for a prepaid visa. I did not apply for a prepaid visa. I already have my mastercard (which is not prepaid). I have no idea who they are and just hope that my bank will help me to correct the issue.

• Wa
      6th of May, 2007

Who is... UMG*MY ADV ??? They keep billing me 19.95 a month for what I dont know. But they better stop.

• Ke
      6th of May, 2007

I was looking for a small loan online visa homeland debited my account for 159.00 and now i am negative in my checking account.

10th of May, 2007

Visa Homeland had $159.00 taken out of my account and i dont know who it is and how they got my account number. What should I do?

14th of May, 2007
    Homeland Visa - Took money out of my account

I was charged $159.95 to my checking account for a pre paid Visa card. I did not authorize such charges. I have tried to contact the company with no luck.

• Wo
      14th of May, 2007

Mine got charged to

• Ve
      24th of May, 2007
    Homeland Visa - Took money out of my account

I sent in a complaint earlier detailing charges that were deducted from my checking account. I have been in email contact with a rep. He has told me that I signed some kind of form that states that I had signed for the release of these funds.

I have been trying to tell this person that I do not recall signing such a form. He said that he has a form that he cannot email to me because he did not want to release mt personal information over the internet.(Isn't it nice of him to try and protect my banking information so nobody could steal $159.95 off of me.)

Anyhow, he is now sending me the form in the mail. He also said that I did not request a refund within the required 3 days. How can I request a refund within three days when I did not even know that I had authorized the funds being withdrawn.

I hope these people choke and die on the $159.95 that they stole off of me. And anyone who gets burned by these maggots, we should have a big party when the feds bust them for fraud!!!

• Ve
      24th of May, 2007
    Visa Homeland - Charged my checking account for 159.95!

This company, who ever they are, have charged my checking account $159.95 which came out of nowhere! I just spent the last 22 minutes on hold trying to get a hold of someone concerning the charges! After 22 minutes, the recording told said that they were so busy helping other customers that they could not answer my call. The message directed me to the website to send an email to ask me question. (I have sent an email demanding that all monies be returned to my account at once! They say that it will take at least 24-48 hours to answer the email. Is there anyone out there who can direct me to someone who I can call to take legal action?

• St
      25th of May, 2007

I too found myself in the same bopat as many of you. I was able to contact and actually got through today. The 1-800 number on the statement had me on hold for what seemed like forever, but I did finally speak to a rep there. The menu on this offers the chance to dial an extension. The rep on the line gave me her extension as 120 and her name is Lydia. I will be sent papers to cancel as fortunately I reached it in the time of the 3 business days, however you can receive paperwork for fraudulent charges as well from them. If you're having a hard tome getting through, I recommend this extension. I'll keep everyone posted on the progress!!!!

30th of May, 2007

I applied for a small cash loan online and i was told that i didn't qualify for it. But then i find out that my account was overdrawn because visa homeland took out $159.95 from checking account. I never once authorized anyone to take money out of my account. Now i am trying to stop payment to them so i can get my money back. Visa homeland is a scam and they are out to steal people's money. If i wanted a pre-paid visa card i could have went to wal-mart and got one. Please anyone reading this, never give your banking info online. Cause companies like visa homeland are out there waiting so they can take advantage of that.

2nd of Jun, 2007

Who are these people? They took 159.95 from my account without my authorization. Help with any info on who this is and how to contact them.

• Da
      5th of Jun, 2007

Whoever this company is took $159.95 out of my account on 5/24/07 without my permission and caused an overdraft charge also! I need a number to get in touch with these crooks... anybody had any success getting their money back?

• Le
      6th of Jun, 2007
    Visa Homeland - Took money out of my account

There was an unauthorized deduction from my checking account taken on June 5th 2007!!! I did not ask for this credit card or for this amount to be deducted from my account.

• Ba
      6th of Jun, 2007

I also had $159.95 withdrawn from my account plus now a $14.95 charge is showing up. I have Called and Sent emails to them with no answers. Help how do we get our money back.