Visa Debt Card / Cannot be used

106 Fairview Dr.
I was given a Visa Money Card, as a gift, purchased at Walmart with the Walmart name on it...I have tried to use the card this card at loacl Walmard stores and was not able...When I asked the as't manager at one store what the problem was he said he did not know and that they had no way of finding out...At another Walmart store in Simpsonville when I tried to use the card it would not go through...The clerk told me that she did not know what was wrong, but that she had several of the cards that could not be used. When I asked to check to see the value of the card, since it was a gift, I was told that Walmart had no way to get me this information...I went on line and could not get the information.

Something is wrong, when people purchase a card and pay a fee, and the one the card is given too cannot use it...I have heard of people stealing and deceiving people but I never though I would find it at the Walmart Stores...SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE...I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I CAN DO I HAVE A CARD THAT WAS PURCHASED IN GOOD FAITH, GIVEN AS A GIFT, AND IT CANNOT BE USED...SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE.

N  19th of Sep, 2008 by

Visa Debt Card - Unknown charges
Phone: 775-232-9842

I have 2 charges for $7.95 each. One is on 8/13/08 and the other one is on 9/12/08. I have no idea what these charges are for. I have never heard of your company and would like my account credited.

Kim Gates