Visa Credit Card / Holding up my payments!

United States Review updated:
Like some of other complaints, They are holding up my payments for weeks. This way they can cause to go over you limit and late payments. They even have when so far to say that my check was return from my bank on a wire transfer, this account has over 6 number in it. Call and nothing but a run around with them when you can talk to someone...

Comments

Da
  19th of Jul, 2008
I put my payments into the mail, well before it was time. I put my payments in the mail on the 28/29th of June and both my cards state that they didn't get it until AFTER the due dates. And I know that is a lie. I've done this before even with a three day holiday weekend and had no problem. So, I got hit not with one, but TWO late payment fees. When I had called the one card company that it was there, etc. The didn't post it until the 18th of July!!! They held it for two weeks. Luckily for me, I paid extra on both of them so that the late payments didn't hurt me. But it does make me angry that they deny that they held the payments. And there is no justice because I can't prove that I had sent them in LONG before they were due.
Jo
  16th of Feb, 2009

Visa Credit Card - credit card charge
NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
1710 Young St Apt 104
Honolulu
Hawaii
Phone: 808-389-1850

My VISA credit card was charge $14.95 for a credit report and I would appreciate the charge removed from my credit card.
Jo
  16th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This is on outrage that this was charge to the credit card without the credit card owner's permission.
Ka
  24th of Jan, 2015
Visa notified me possible problems with my Visa card I have been calling since 10:13 a.m. < Jan 24 still cannot get through to them used every avenue possible it is always long wait time so I hang up after 1/2 hour and start again. Have had Visa card since 1973 but the service is only getting worse. Can I ever talk to a human?

Thank you ?