Viridian Red / fraudster ashish bhalla

1 Delhi, India Review updated:

Hello Everyone, I’m a customer of Spire Edge Tower of AN Buildwell in Noida. I have not received the possession of my house till date despite contacting the directors of AN Buildwell and especially Ashish Bhalla. My requests have been denied and I am still in a limbo as to whether I will receive the possession of my house. I have recently come to know that Court has released orders for to put Ashish Bhalla and other directors behind Bars. Is this true?

• Updated by Jame Jose, Oct 04, 2017

The below document has clearly stated that Mr.Ashish Bhalla has been absconding from 22nd of September, This shows that he is guilty of his scam of Rs.2, 000 crores.

fraudster ashish bhalla
  • Updated by Jame Jose, Oct 05, 2017

Court has finally taken action on Ashish Bhalla for using investors and customers money for other private projects under his company Viridian Red. Mr. Ashish Bhalla and his rogue gang spend all their energies in fooling innocent public by showing their lured marketing plans . They knew how to play with our legal system and to get away with it so easily. Justice has been served!!

Ja
Oct 5, 2017

Comments

• Ga
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Viridian Red - Ashish Bhalla guilty or SK Hooda & Sunil Gandhi
    India

Mr. Bhalla is certainly not involved in any scam. The ex-management of AN Buildwell- SK Hooda and Sunil Gandhi are the main culprits. They are responsible for the incomplete projects and have bluffed innocent buyers. While Hooda is in jail, Gandhi is absconding from the police.

• Lo
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Viridian Red - Is Ashish Bhalla a cheat?
    India

I have heard that Ashish Bhalla is involved in some fraudulent activities. He is using buyers money for his personal projects. I am really worried as I have invested my money in Spirewood and now no idea where I will get the return or not. How true is the rumor?

• Sw
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Viridian Red - Is Ashish Bhalla really involved in any scam?
    India

I am surprised seeing such negativity about Ashish Bhalla. Me and my husband have invested in the WTC Noida and we are really satisfied with what we are getting. Mr. Bhalla is behind this project and I don't think someone like him can cheat buyers. These are only market rumors, certainly rolled-out by his competitors.

• Go

Hello, Mr. Whoever you are,

First of all, let me tell you, you are not a customer of AN Buildwell but just a puppet of SK Hooda and Sunil Gandhi's online army who is busy defaming others to safeguard its bosses.

Secondly, the news report you are referring to is quite outdated. Please refer to this news published in The Times of India.

Coming back to your complaint, can you please explain to me how come an associate of AN Buildwell (in this case Ashish Bhalla) becomes solely responsible for all the fraudulent activities happening at AN Buildwell and not its directors and promoters! I am really surprised with the way you guys have presented the facts to the readers and trying to create panic among them. Trust me, you will not succeed.

Go and tell your bosses that they will have to pay through their nose for all the crime they have committed to the customers. The law of the land can't be fooled and the innocent investors will see the light of the justice some day. And believe me, that day is not too far.

I have a few friends who invested in WTC Noida and they seem very happy today. I never heard them complaining about Ashish Bhalla for anything. I wish I had invested there!

Anyway, we will bring SK Hooda, Sandy Hooda and Sunil Gandhi to justice. They just can't run away just like that.

• Vi
    Viridian Red - Scammer Ashish Bhalla
    delhi
    India

Ashish Bhalla is a fraudster, he cleverly manipulated the investors money and swindled it for personal and his other private projects that did not involve AN Buildwell, I urge all potential property buyers and investors to stay away from Viridian Red projects.

• Va

Yes, Mr. Gopal

I agree with you. These people are not investors in the project of AN Buildwell. They are some hired individual by S.K.Hooda, Sunil Gandhi and Sandy Hooda, who are intentionally targeting Mr. Ashish Bhalla. I have done some research and found that S.K.Hooda, Sunil Gandhi, and Sandy Hooda are the owners of AN Buildwell and have cheated with the investors.

When I searched for the news about this matter, I found much news about the frauds of S.K.Hooda, Sunil Gandhi and Sandy Hooda. These frauds have hired a team to manage their online reputation and destroy the reputation of an innocent person.

• Aa
    Viridian Red - Termination letter of Cooperation with Viridian Red
    delhi

Termination of Cooperation with Viridian Red

• Ad
    Viridian Red - Fraud Ashish Bhalla
    Delhi
    India

I would like to bring to your notice that Ashish Bhalla took all the money of AN buildwell and used that fund for his personal gains. Ashish Bhalla uses the Name and Reputation of AN Buildwell and started his own ventures. Arrest warrant have now been released by the Court for Ashish Bhalla and other directors.

• Ro
    Viridian Red - Ashish Bhalla CON MAN
    Delhi
    India

I would like to bring to your notice that Ashish Bhalla took all the money of AN build well and used that fund for his personal gains. Ashish Bhalla uses the Name and Reputation of AN Buildwell and started his own ventures. An arrest warrant has now been released by the Court for Ashish Bhalla and other directors.

• Pr
      24th of Sep, 2018

There are a few paid puppets who are trying to save Ashish Bhalla who is the man behind the loot in A N Buildwell. Truth is all three directors are under the scanner. Being the directors of A. N Buildwell Gandhi & Hooda are being accused and its their moral, financial and legal responsibility to complete both the projects and give the possessions to the customers who have invested in their company. A revival scheme has been filed in the Delhi High Court in which judgement is awaited. In all this Ashish Bhalla the MD of A. N buildwell and the master mind of the loot was hiding behind his paid customer associations by benefitting them in many ways. But now the good news is Ashish Bhalla also been included in the list of accused. After detailed investigation on the matter Investigation officer EOW submitted the status report on Ashish bhalla and his scams stating a forgery of Rupees 87, 00, 00, 000 has been siphoned off from the company in various shell companies of Ashish Bhalla and his family, yes you read it right its 87 crores and investigation is still going on. Attaching the status report of Ashish Bhalla from Economic Offense Wing . Believe or not soon this status report will be followed by different criminal cases and its proceedings.

Once a fraud will always be one. He has made fraud his regular practice.

• Yu
      25th of Sep, 2018

Bhalla has always come up in our customer meetings as a helping hand. We have never even thought in our dreams that he is capable of fooling us. He has always been so nice and helpful. This shows that one can not trust anybody. I still remember in one of our customer meeting at Taj Palace that i am here to help you as i have an emotional connect with this projects and you. Basically everything was just a sham he was trying to hide behind those associations just to save his neck. What a shame, if he is thinking he can get away with that

• Ku
      26th of Sep, 2018

Being innocent in this world is a crime. Because thats how people like Ashish Bhalla and his close friends who share same stage with him take advantage or i should say fool customers. When we got those invitations for lavish customer’s meet at Taj palace, Habitat centre followed by lunch or snacks, pick and drops from metro station we knew somewhere its wrong as all the customers who have lost their lifetime savings how can arrange such meetings but then we ignored and thought atleast somebody is fighting for us, So let us not doubt their intentions.
    What customers have got trusting the company with our investments and then trusting Ashish Bhalla and his close friends for revival. Now I am realising its all a game plan. Just to save him as now we have nothing to offer him.

• Vi
      28th of Sep, 2018

As the customer of A N buildwell we are happy the case is progressing in the right direction. We just hope that whosoever is responsible for the pain of the customers should be behind the bars or revive the company and should work for the welfare of those people who have suffered so much pain because of their greed.

The curtain has been raised true face of Ashish Bhalla has been shown to all the customers as guilty and fraud. 87 crore Rupees such huge amount and who knows how much more might have taken from the company accounts. Such big thug he is rightly said in the court by a customer he is a dacoit. He has organised well planned loot and also worked out the way of getting out safely. But now he is caught and soon will be in the jail forever so that no more innocent customers shall cry for their money the way we are doing it.

• Go
      3rd of Oct, 2018

I won't say much. Just look at the image attached to this post. Clearly, the same content being posted by two different accounts. Moreover, Adam Smith and Robin Uthapa are the names of these accounts. I mean, whom you are fooling. Stop this nonsense. Instead, chase the real culprits like SK Hooda, Sunil Gandhi, and Sandy Hooda. Oh, how will you chase them! You are just their puppet. Isn't it!