Virginmobileusa / they charged me twice in one month!

I have virgin mobile service which was taken directly from my checking account. I changed banks and called to tell them that my account would need to be taken out of my new bank and they said I ordered more minutes and they don't have a recording of me ordering any but I talked to an automatic system and I ordered a top up even when I had minutes on my phone. I had went on line to change the information in my account with them so they would have the right account to take the monthly charge out and my phone was cut off on the 12 of July and when I called to see what was wrong they asked for my new check card number I gave it to them as they said they did not have it on file. I later found out they charged me for minutes I did not order. All I asked was for them to refund me 31.50 they were not authorized to take out. They said no I cannot afford too pay them twice so I have canceled my service with them as of August 15, 2007 and now I won't have any cell phone and I am a senior on fixed income and had to pay a overdraft because of this. They told me I am paid up until August 15, 2007.

This company has scammed me out of 31.50. It may not sound like much but to someone on fixed income it is a lot.

Comments

• Ke
      1st of Jun, 2007
    VirginMobileUSA - For the past 3 years Virgin has been robbing me!

I can not list all the problems that I have had to deal with this company and yet truly I am the dummy for my bad credit so I use these as***les!!!

Want to know more e-mail me @ Nuggetdaddy420@yahoo.com