Virginactive. Co. Za / Blocked account!

1 RandburgSouth Africa, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: +27 83 770 6851

After joining Virgin Active Randburg, South Africa and after paying my fees, my account was blocked unnecessarily due to me needing to "re-sign" my contract! How can you just block someone's account without notifying them... Beware!

Comments

• Ph
      14th of Dec, 2009

ive askd dat my accoun be freezed bt nothing y

• Ta
      10th of Sep, 2011

Conplaint against virgin active club, board walk pretoria garfontein saturday 10/09/2011 card member 1027011306 .
    to whom it may concern,
    i am writing this complaint letter hoping that somebody would care .
    it is exactely 30 minutes past 19h00 as i left the gym at 5 to seven after the staff member ( THANDO NOMTHANDAZO )turned the light off . while i was busy still in the shower, I was in shower with my two witnesses who are two cleaners bongane and thabo . when i asked to please go ask who ever is there at the reception to turn the light back on they said she wouldnt because the time is up, so i took my clothes and moved into the changing room area wiped the soap off my body with a towel all frustreted that i would never come back to this branch this late or neither to gym with these unfriendely staff .
    on my way out i greated Mr cina who was also on duty he gave an attitude of bugger off turned off his face and walked away, i got into my car turned the ignition on then i see the time it is 5 minutes to 19hoo i drove off just outside the gym and diceded to get back into the club asked about ther tags to see there real names and told them that i am going to lodge a complaint against all of them .and i was pointing my fingers on the clock that it was still before 19h00.hoping that the camera would be my witness as well .
    looking forward to hearing from you .

• Le
      12th of Sep, 2011

Hi, im a member of the potchefstroom club and have a serious complaint regarding that gym. It looks like it was purely made for the Pukke students because they own all the classes. In the morning at 05h30 the spinning class is always fully booked by the students and us the working class are always left out. When u try to book the bookings are full for the whole week and when u go to the gym in the afternoon after work the gym is still full of students and we must again join queues for most of the machines like your treadmill and bicycles. Can somebody please do something about this situation because it is really stressful as we all pay our membership so we all deserve equal treatment please.