Virgin Mobile USAcustomer service on iphone unlock

I am formal virgin mobile customer using service from last 4 years.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Jersey City, NJ As per the policy mentioned on website called customer service to unlock my iPhone 4s for international use and customer service representative was very rud and gave not favorable answer. Virgin mobile customer service is just joke . I escalated to supervisor and no.want to come on phone to talk with no reason.

Comments

Sep 18, 2008
    Virgin Mobile USA - bad customer service
    virgin mobile
    Cicero
    Illinois
    Phone: [protected]

they turned my phone off because they could not charge my account extra money i did not owe them. they are con artist. never use virginmobile phone service.

• Ca
      Oct 02, 2008

The absolute worse customer service I have ever recievd. Charged my checking account multiple times and shut down my service when I disbuted the charges. Been over a week and still not resolved.

• Da
      Feb 01, 2009

Virgin Mobile is a company who will steal from you. I tried to cancel my minor children's service and when I called them, they said that they wouldn't cancel it because they needed to speak with the kids. I said no and told the chick that they are two young children and she said it didn't matter because the phones are in the kids names. I was finally able to speak with two supervisors and got it resolved by threatening to file a police report for child harassment. I decided to cancel my other 2 lines of service with them so I canceled by phone, which was not easy because they try to badger you into staying with them. Eventually, I had to get mean. So, I thought everything was settled until I receive a charge to my credit card from them several months on a number that is no longer valid after I canceled my service. I have not gotten the money back yet.

• Ky
      Mar 16, 2009
    Virgin Mobile USA - poor service

spent 2.5 hours on phone with virgin mobile to activate phone. wound up with 3 different phone numbers. i requested a better speaking representative and was told flat out to call back and maybe i would get someone.i asked for a supervisor and was told to call back. finally got the phone activated but that was 2.5 hours later. barely got an apology.once month is out, byby virgin mobile.

• Fl
      Aug 12, 2009

virgin mobile has always been super excellent to me!!! I think alot of ir is human error in this case!!! who lets there children have phones when there scared to let them talk to a secure representitive!!! WOW

• Do
      Sep 02, 2010

I have been trying to return my cell phone to this company but keep getting passed around and put on hold by "specialists". After being passed around I am sent to a line with a recorded message stating the line is not in use at this time. The last time I called, I was transfered to a line for a 1-900 number called "Sex Talk". All I want is a refund.

• Va
      Mar 26, 2011
    Virgin Mobile USA - Text Messaging
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Ohio

I just went online and filed a complaint against Virgin Mobile with the Federal Trade Commission about their new $30 plan that includes 1500 minutes and 500 text messages. I can't send or receive any text messages but Virgin Mobile is deducting these non-sent text messages from my 500 total. What a scam!! Everyone needs to file a complaint online with the Federal Trade Commission so something can be done about this scam.

• Mj
      Mar 14, 2012

Virgin mobile and their customer service is the worst people to deal with ever! I bought a defective product. The motorolla triumph. They said it would be 5business days till new one came in mail, after arguing with them over warranty compared to insurance. 5 days later called and they said order never got submitted. 5 days later, computer issues. 5 days later, order never submitted. 5 days later, phone got stolen in mail. 5 days later, order never submitted. Finally got... ANOTHER DEFECTIVE PHONE. I offered to take a downgraded phone. Theu refused. I demanded a refund on my phone. They said no since i had service for 30 days. I wouldnt have if i would have gotten other phone right away instead of all excuses. They are crooks and should be shut down. Definitely filing a complaint with better business bereau

• Sp
      May 12, 2013
    Virgin Mobile USA - double charge on cc
    virgin mobile
    Virginia
    Phone: [protected]

I paid my bill over the phone, checked my account balance on my cc and found out they charged me an additional 37.80 which was 7.80 more than my phone bill was, it was only 30.00 per month. contacted them and cc company got nothing resolved, would really like my money back.95

• Lt
      Oct 13, 2014
    Virgin Mobile USA - Sold me phone that doesn't work.
    Virgin Mobile USA
    virginmobileusa.com

Online sales at live chat sold me a phone that doesn't work with my plan. Had to pay return postage for their mistake. Very poor training of sales staff. Don't know their products.