Virgin Mobile / payment

South Africa Review updated:

i do cash payment on my contract because the company debited my acount wrong now more than a year later im still having problems they sms me every month and cut my phone due to non payment i have faxed and emailed all payments to them but still no change i have spoken to a manager Elize but still nothing why must i have this problem every month formore than a year iwant this resolved and i will never renew my contract with virgin moble again

Ta
Feb 10, 2015

Comments

• Ju
      18th of Aug, 2008
    Virgin Mobile - Customer service is lousy
    www.virgin.com

This is the worst company ever. I have called and called and called... and listened to "Simone" drivel on for an hour without any possible option to resolve my issue (wanting them to stop debiting my bank account). I have sent them over 100 emails requesting the same--NOTHING.

Just stay away from this company. The offer seems to good to be true---and it is!!!

• Va
      31st of Oct, 2008
    Virgin Mobile - No refund
    virginmobileusa.com

MY phone broke and since I seldom use it and service was spotty I wanted to cancel service and Get a refund of $102.05 that I had on account. When I contacted Virgin Mobile I was told that They don't give refunds and that I should consider it a service charge. I strongly recommend that if you are looking for a cell service that you look elsewhere.

• Te
      19th of Mar, 2009

I agree completely - I have had a faulty phone since January 29th - have placed 10 calls and keep getting promises resolution, calls back, etc - NOTHING this is the most pathetic customer service I have ever experienced.

STAY AWAY FROM VIRGIN MOBILE

• Je
      18th of Apr, 2009
    Virgin Mobile - Fraudulant charges
    Tennessee

I have not had cell phone with this company since October, yet they keep pulling money from my checking account. I call and call Virgin Mobile...only for them to act as if I am crazy...they don't see any records for me or my info. THIS COMPANY IS A RIP OFF!!! DO NOT USE VIRGIN MOBILE!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!!!

• Na
      1st of Sep, 2009

The same thing is happening to us...they won`t stop pulling out $25. monthly 5 months after the service was canceled. Why are they allowed to do this, and what can I do to stop it?
    DON`T USE VIRGIN MOBILE...THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!

• Je
      4th of Sep, 2009

Call your bank and have your debit/credit card canceled; have them re-issue you another one. This will prevent further funds from being taken out of your account.

Contact Rob Longo, a Virgin Mobile Investigator, at Robert.[protected]@VirginMobileUSA.com. His phone number is 908.607.4728. Give him a call or send an email. This is the only way I was able to get my money back. Everyone else at VM doesn't seem to know, or care, what's going on; they'll just give you the run-around. Let me know how it goes.

May God bless you!

Jennifer Young

• Cr
      13th of Nov, 2009
    Virgin Mobile - money taken from my account
    virgin mobile
    California

on October 22 someone took $95.34 out of my checking account for something i never authorized. i have talk to several people at virgin mobile recently giving them all the info they need and i still have not received any info from them. now today they tell me to go to this website. I want answer from them they know my number.also they have been taken money from my account since last year from a phone i don't even have

• Me
      16th of Jan, 2010

I HAVE HAD TO RETURN MY PHONE TO VIRGIN MOBILE 6 TIMES IN THE LAST 8MONTHS. I HAVE ASKED REPEATEDLY FOR MY MONEY BACK SO THAT I CAN MOVE AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AND END THIS NIGHTMARE. THEY KEEP TELLING ME THAT THE NEXT PHONE THEY SEND WILL WORK PERFECTLY...BULL!! I SPENT 142.00 ON THE RUMOR 2 WHICH WAS THE BEST PHONE VIRGIN HAD. 30 DAYS AFTER I BOUGHT IT, IT BROKE AND I CALLED TO GET A REPLACEMENT. THEY SENT ME A REFURBISHED PHONE!!! AND IT DIDN'T WORK!!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! IF ANYONE ELSE IS READING THIS PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM VIRGIN MOBILE!!! THEY HAVE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CAN GIVE A DAMN LESS IF THEY HELP YOU OR NOT. AND THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COMPANY OWNS HIS OWN DAMN ISLAND BUT CAN'T GIVE ME MY 142.00 BACK ON THE PIECE OF ### PHONE!! RIP OFF!!!

• So
      8th of Nov, 2010
    Virgin Mobile - Customer Service
    United Kingdom

Virgin Mobile Customer Service Team - What A Disgrace !!!
    What Customer Service - Did I miss something?
    Call waiting 45 minutes +
    Attitude - Very Poor
    Passed from department to department...
    I was told collections department were coming after me - Laugh out LOUD
    No correspondence received
    Mis-sold product - Sim Only- Cancel anytime without notice to Virgin - NO YOU CANNOT

• In
      17th of Jan, 2011
    Virgin Mobile - Still billing after account closed
    Virgin Mobile

My account was closed in December 2009 but I am still being billed. I have called in multiple times and each time the person says it will be sorted. I can never speak to a manager because 'she is currently out of the office'. Reference number 2472512. I closed my account because of the sheer incompetence of the organisation and it seems my fight will never be over.

• Ff
      31st of Jul, 2011
    Virgin Mobile - 3G goes out before top up due
    North Carolina

Every month, like 2 or 3 days before my top up is due, I start having problems with my 3G going out on my phone. Never fails, it will work fine all month then right there at time to top up it starts effing up. I have had nothing but problems out of virgin mobile since I started dealing with them. They really should change the name of the comany...how can you call it VIRGIN mobile, when it screws everybody over and over again!?

• Ff
      3rd of Aug, 2011

I am switching, but I am letting people know virgin mobiles phones and service sucks a$$!! So they wont go out and pay all their money into it just to find out for themselves. If you like virgin mobile, well, yhats your opinion. Thank you for your interest in my complaint

• El
      25th of Aug, 2011
    Virgin Mobile - Bad service in repairs
    Virgin Moble
    South Africa

I have been with out my cell phone since 7 June 2011. I had send it back 3 times for repais for the same problem. The phone is on contract but I don't have the use of it - I had to borrow a phone but still have to pay for the contract every month. Last week they said that my phone will be delivered to me by Friday 19th, I am still waiting. Today they said that the repairs department will phone, me I am still waiting. What can I do?

• Na
      21st of Oct, 2011

Virgin Mobile gives new meaning to customer service altogether. These reps are unprofessional and only fuel an already unsavory situation...deliberately. After finding out that they decided to auto bill my card for 6months straight (after my account was cancelled), I called to talk to customer service and complain. My complaint was meant by mocking and laughter. The rep said the following sentence over and over again, "You don't have an account, you're not getting a refund." That's funny, indeed I hadn't had an account with them for months, but yet I was being billed monthly. I was pissed off enough already and dealing with this "poorly spoken" rep didn't help at all. Needless to say, I recouped four months worth of fraudulent charges. Who's laughing now.

I wouldn't tell anyone to use Virgin Mobile for a cell phone company for many reasons. Their customer service would be just one of the many.

• Da
      2nd of Jun, 2012
    Virgin Mobile - racial profile lack of information rudeness

They talk to me like a child hung up the phone in my face Faces give me the incorrect information I felt racial profiling didn't want to give me there name's correct and there badge numbers if I am not contacted in the next 24 hours I will go to the media. And the NAACP my contact info is (979)739-3923 all I wanted was respect and to br treated like and adult

• Wh
      1st of Jul, 2012
    Virgin Mobile - Billing
    Virgin Mobil

I've ad Virgin Mobil service for nearly 10 years. I am on a 6-month deployment to the middle east. I requested that the $20 mandatory top-up fee be deferred until I return in December - the account already has neary a $100.00 balance and is rarely used.
    They said no. Goodbye, Virgin. You'll never get a cent from me again. You are the most greedy non-understanding company going.

• In
      5th of Oct, 2012

I ordered a phone last week and i still have not received it, after 139474 times of trying to contact customer service they tell me they didn't ship my order so now i have to wait untill monday for my phone to arrive or longer, the lady said to call back if by thursday it was not there! wth! they were totally rude and not considerate! I've been a client for 6 years and they really tick me off this time!

• Pl
      17th of Oct, 2012
    Virgin Mobile - stolen phone and account
    virgin mobile
    Kansas

My ex boyfriend has stolen my phone and has changed my account password and secutrity question. Please help get my account and phone back.

• Fo
      17th of Oct, 2012

There isn't anything we can do about your problem.