Virgin Mobile / charging for incomming calls
I have a cell phone from 'Virgin mobile USA' and I choose the '18Ã�Â¢ TALK' as TALK PLAN. in this plan there is no charge for incoming calls. After one month later I recognize that they are charging me for every thing even for incoming calls.Now, I am afraid to open the light on my cell phone, because Virgin Mobile may charge me for that.
I have tried to reach the 'Virgin Mobile Customer Service' but they do not reply to my emails. they sent an email which says that I am not being charged for 'INCOMING CALLS' but they are charging me.
last ten days incoming calls are recorded on my phone. I have sent these records to them but they do not replied yet.
and I am being charged for incoming calls. can somebody help me about that?
I dont remember that I sign something which was about: I am accepting that I can be charged for incoming calls???
More Virgin Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Virgin Mobile - total rip off 
- Virgin Mobile - scam 
- Virgin Mobile USA - virgin mobile usa - customer service is a joke! 
- Virgin Mobile - somebody changed number & vkey on my account! 
- Virgin Mobile Usa-cell Phone - partial service for full payment 
- Virgin Mobile UAE - my sim plan is not activated
- Virgin Mobile - im having trouble with cancelling my phone service
- Virgin Mobile - hidden fees added to my bill
- Virgin Mobile - douchebags
- Virgin Mobile - service provided and customer service