Virgin Mobile / its unethical for such a large company to be so ineffective
I have never had a Virgin Mobile Account, i had gone through the application via telephone and was considering taking up a contract with Virgin Mobile. Without receiving a contract or a cellphone or being informed of the order being processed my Account was debited for R1408.00. I have been trying for the last 3 months to get my money back. NO ONE ANSWERS THE CALL CENTRE. NO ONE RESPONDS TO EMAILS. NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN ANYTHING WHATSOEVER. I HAVE TRIED DAILY. I HAVE SENT 10 EMAILS A DAY. I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MONEY. IT IS NOW 3 MONTHS LATER !
I say its unethical for such a large company to be so ineffective. I want my money back !
More Virgin Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Virgin Mobile - total rip off 
- Virgin Mobile - scam 
- Virgin Mobile USA - virgin mobile usa - customer service is a joke! 
- Virgin Mobile - somebody changed number & vkey on my account! 
- Virgin Mobile Usa-cell Phone - partial service for full payment 
- Virgin Mobile - they say they offer 4glte but this is practically a lie. they outright ignore any issues I have even though they say are looking into them. 
- Virgin Mobile - apple iphone x/customer service
- Virgin Mobile - cell phone service cancelled, account money gone 
- Virgin Mobile - bill
- Virgin Mobile - refund