Virgin Media / Not returning my money
On 23rd Nov 2007 i cancelled virgin media as moved home. Since then they sent me to the debt agency as they said i owed £55.03 which i called and paid as soon as i received this letter as i'm never in debt! They also charged me by direct debit an additional £55.00. It turns out it was there mistake... they will not return my money £110.03. I've called numerous times and they keep saying a cheque is in the post when i know they are fobbing me off.
The direct debit payment was came out form my ex's bank account (i paid him in cash) so i can't get it returned there. A letter they sent me on 18th December 2007 states it was there error and a cheque will be issued soon!!! I need that money back as im financial trouble and this is due to someone. Is there anything i can do? Please feel to contact me!
More Virgin Media Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Media Company Ltd - SMS message received about winning money 
- Virgin Media - Absolutely appalling service! 
- Virgin Media Telecommunication - Above Company offered me a prize of GBP GBP.900,000 through ur Good Bank 
- Virgin Media - Crap service! 
- Virgin Media - Terrible scam!
- Virgin Media - fibre broadband
- Virgin Media - Application for fund release.
- Virgin Media Company Ltd - winner 
- Virgin Media - Disconnection
- www.virginmedia.com - The worst services and company