Virgin Active / wrongfully administered contract
In 2009 I visited my parents in vanderbijlpark (I have been living in randburg since 2001) I was called by a the virgin active consultant - leanne douglas and said a friend gave her my reference. I signed up for the open week during april in 2009 and for the last few years vcm collectors are claiming money from me for that contract. My current gym contract was even stopped at virgin active little falls due to that.
I am now going to the ombudsman and also laying a complaint at the ncr regarding this. I live in randburg, why on earth would I sign up for a 2 year contract in vanderbijl. Whatever I signed for was according to me the open week papers and I have been illegally signed up for a contract theat they cant even find. I would never drive 70km just to go and gym.
More Virgin Active Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Active - gym membership cancellation 
- Virgin Active - problems with club membership agreement 
- Virgin Active South Africa - bad customer service 
- Virgin Active (Waterstone Village Somerset West) - multiple debit orders
- Virgin Active - personal training structure
- Virgin Active South Africa - faulty fitness equipment
- Virgin Active South Africa - new staff
- Virgin Active South Africa - complain about bad services and unfair treatment
- Virgin Active - equipment is so outdated!!!
- Virgin Active South Africa - sunvally virgin active