Virgin Active South Africa / burglary / smash and grab in 'secure parking area'
After nuerous mails, quotations for stolen laptop and police case numbers, I am unable to get any feedback from Virgin Active Randburg after my Vehicles back window was smashed and my laptop stolen. That's after the CCTV cameras picked up the driver of the VW Polo and registration number that committed the offence! I did not go to my insurance as Virgin promised to get back to me through their insurers after I submitted my quotation for the stolen laptop. The incident happened on 14 March already and the issue has still not been resolved. There has been two burglary incidents on that morning and the other client has also not heard anything from Virgin Management or their insurers.
I urgently need feedback as I don't want to take this issue further but will have no alternative if not resolved!
More Virgin Active South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Active - gym membership cancellation 
- Virgin Active - problems with club membership agreement 
- Virgin Active South Africa - bad customer service 
- Virgin Active (Waterstone Village Somerset West) - multiple debit orders
- Virgin Active - personal training structure
- Virgin Active South Africa - faulty fitness equipment
- Virgin Active South Africa - new staff
- Virgin Active South Africa - complain about bad services and unfair treatment
- Virgin Active - equipment is so outdated!!!
- Virgin Active South Africa - sunvally virgin active