Virgin Active / cant cancel my virgin active account
I have been a virgin active account holder for a couple of years already.
I contacted Virgin Active in June 2009 to cancel my membership. I was advised to confirm closer to the end of the month to verify cancellation, only to be told that I need to also fax cancellation letter. This was a fair request. So I did as requested on the 2nd of July. (I was told if the fax comes through before 5 it will be stopped for the July month.)
I again contacted them in august only to be told if i fax through a cancellation letter the membership will be stopped at the end of August.
I have now paid an extra three months fees, as i cannot cancel my membership. I need this fixed as soon as possible. I also would like the extra fees paid back into my account.
More Virgin Active Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Active - gym membership cancellation 
- Virgin Active - problems with club membership agreement 
- Virgin Active South Africa - bad customer service 
- Virgin Active - personal training structure
- Virgin Active - cancellation of contract 
- Virgin Active South Africa - membership
- Virgin Active South Africa - virgin active gym contract
- Virgin Active South Africa - club v
- Virgin Active South Africa - hygiene
- Virgin Active South Africa - cancellation fee which basically is fluid and depends on whether they are in a good mood