Virgin Active / cancellation of contract
I signed up a 2 year contract with Virgin Active and to be honest Im not sure for how long I went due to transport problems.So close to the end of that year(last year-2007) I sent them my letter to cancel the contract and explained why I cant
continue with it.So after I sent the letter I heard nothing from them-no letters-nothing.Now practically a year later I get a letter from the lawyers saying i owe VIRGIN ACTIVE money.
I think it's ### that nothing gets conirmed and I'm sure that they didn't even bother with the letter.My dad had problems cancelling his contract aswell.
More Virgin Active Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Active - gym membership cancellation 
- Virgin Active - problems with club membership agreement 
- Virgin Active South Africa - bad customer service 
- Virgin Active - personal training structure
- Virgin Active - diamond membership
- [Resolved] Virgin Active South Africa - breach of confidentiality regarding my contact details
- Virgin Active South Africa - membership registering
- Virgin Active South Africa - cancellation of contract
- Virgin Active South Africa - payments
- Virgin Active Broadacres - my membership fee