Vipul Motors - Faridabad / Poor service!

1 India Review updated:

This is to inform you that I have purchase one Maruti Alto LX from Vipul Motors, Faridabad. Mr. Yashbir Bhatti was the sales executive who guided me for this purchase. The time of purchase he misguided me for EMI of my loan amount. Bhatti told me that the interest rate of the loan amount will be 14.75% and the EMI will be Rs. 5317 on the loan amount Rs. 230000.00. I gave him Rs. 40000.00 advance at the time of car delivery. He has not given me any invoice and receipt of my payment which I made to him.

He told me that he will give me the receipt and invoice when he will receive the payment from Bank. After one month he received the payment from Citibank towards my finance. He got only Rs. 220983 from citibank and My EMI remains same. I asked him why if the loan amount is less then EMI should also be less. Then he told me that it was his mistake, the EMI on 230000.00 will be 5417 and EMI on 220983 will be 5317. Then he again charge me Rs. 3164 for the balance amount of the car.

I have received the invoice of Rs. 248000 and a receipt of Rs. 40000. I checked with CITI Bank for my EMI Calculation @14.75% but they don't have loan information into their database. Then I escalate this issue to contact@maruti.co.in. 'contact@maruti.co.in created a reference number HT20070714_[protected] towards my issue. Please note that no action has been performed from Vipul Motors, CITI Bank. Would appreciate your help into this matter and request you to please advice me what should I do.

I need the followings from Vipul Motors: Receipt of total value of the car which Sales Executive calculated 283000.00 approximately. Calculation of MY EMI @ 14.75% reducing rate. Action against Yashvir Bhatti for his misguidance.

Thanks,
Jagdish Kumar.

Comments

16th of Mar, 2009

I AM HAVING ALTO LXI REGD NO. HR 29 T 4828, I HAD A PROBLEM OF LOCK NOT OPERATING ( CAR STERIO MODEL-MNDC-MP 370). ON, 15/03/2009 I HAD GONE TO VIPUL MOTORS, FARIDABAD AS THEY HAVE CALLED ME FOR SAME, AFTER WAITING THERE FOR 45 MINUTES THEY HAVE TOLD ME TO GO TO NIPPON SERVICE CENTRE, AT NEELAM FLYOVER, FARIDABAD. THEN I MOVE TO NIPPON SERVICE CENTRE, AFTER REACHING THERE THEY TOLD ME TO TAKE THE PHOTOSTAT OF WARRANTY CARD, AS ON SUNDAY THERE WAS NO PHOTOSTAT SHOP WAS OPENED I WAS NOT ABLE TO TAKE PHOTOSTAT. AGAIN I CALLED VIPUL MOTORS THEY TOLD ME TO BRING THE WARRANTY CARD TO VIPUL MOTORS, FARIDABAD FOR PHOTOSTAT. THIS REALY HURT ME BECAUSE THIS THING THEY SHOULD HAVE TO ME EARLIER AND MOROVER WHEN THEY HAVE NOTHING T O DO WITH CAR STERIO THEY WOULD HAVE DIRECTLY TOLD ME TO GO TO SERVICE CENTRE (NIPPON) ALONG WITH PHOTOSTAT OF WARRANTY CARD. SUCH HORRIBLE SERVICE I HAD NEVER EXPECTED FROM MARUTI