Viper Auto Sales / Buyers beware

In April of 2009, I purchased a car from them online. It was represented to have 35, 000 miles. I paid $8216 for it, they charged a $782 dealer fee. They represented the car to be excellent. The Carfax report had no accident history. I arranged transport to me $350. Upon arrival, observed the vehicle had 80, 000 miles and the whole front end had obviously been wrecked and repainted. They accepted the vehicle back, but only refunded $8, 000. I lost $566 doing business with them. It took 10 days to get my money back.

The General Manager, quit acknowledging my calls. The BBB is reporting them with an "F" rating. Buyer beware!!! They are crooks.

Ja

Comments

• Ha
      11th of Jul, 2009

• Br
      27th of Sep, 2011
    Viper Auto Sales - Fraudulent Dealer
    Viper Auto Sales

The time spent dealing with Viper Auto sales can easily be summed up as the worst experience of my life. After buying a car from them with $2, 500 down, I found the car had engine problems the next day, although it test drove fine the day before! They told me when selling me the car that if it broke down within 30 days, they would fix the problem. As they promissed, I brough it in and they attemted to fix it as cheap as possible with no avail! They had the car for 3 MONTHS!!! Because of them I lost my part time job. Because I wouldn't pay my $500 promissary note, they had their financing company reposses it right off their lot! I had the car for 3 months and only drove it for a week!! I lost a source of income, over $3, 000, and now have a horrible credit score. DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE CROOKS!!