vipe / uNAUTHORISED CHARGER

7 Darkfort DriveBushmills, Northern Ireland, County Antrim, United Kingdom Review updated:
3.35
Phone: 02820731012
I am being charged by someone and I can't find out how to stop it.
All that appears on my statement is Rmt*if [protected] Vipe
hoping you can help me stop this transaction

Regards Gerry
Ge

Comments

To
  26th of Sep, 2008
Hi
im in the same boat, keep getting charges taken from my Visa for something Ive never signed up for and cannot find out how to get rid of it.

RMT *IF 866-747-0989 VIPE

Searched for the company and have had no success. Cannot find out who they are or how to stop the unauthorised payments. I live in Australia.

Tom
Wi
  12th of Oct, 2008
Hi, another crew member here, I get charged around £7.00 - £7.50 a month but as far as I can remember I have not signed up to anything that has reoccuring monthly charges. I am going to try phoning my bank (end up speaking to India, lets hope the weather is nice in Deli today) to see if they will cancel the payment, altho it will probably cost me £20 or £30 for the privilage... I will let you know how I get on.
William aka Billy4shoes 12/10/2008a.d.
Jo
  13th of Oct, 2008
I am in Australi am being charged around $12.00 per month for the same transaction reference as you people have mentioned. I do not know what it is. I have rang my bank but they have said it will cost $5 investigation fee (non-refundable) for each transaction.
An
  27th of Oct, 2008
i To am from Australia and are being charged 2 amounts of up to 30.00 US and the only difference my bank did not chrage me to rrectify this problem. ask you bank to stop all future transactions from that pictular merchant and they are able to do that so they charges stop. over a period of 3 months they reterived more than 150 US dollars from my bank accounts. and i also think i know who is doing this. if you take the phone number from the details that show up on my cc bill you get this " 866-747-0989 " i then went on to find this out about that pirtucluar number " Contact Information - iFriendsGroupsAustralia, 866-747-0989. United Kingdom United Kingdom, 866-747-0986. South Africa ... Austria, 866-747-0989. Switzerland Switzerland, 800-4374-3637 ...
Ja
  4th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I too have had this issue, they've been taking money out for probably well over a year now, I really should keep better track of this sort of thing. After looking around that site that Annette found, I did eventually manage to log-on, and found my credit card details on their site. So it looks like it's something I have actually joined. However, it appears to be a webcam site, and from memory, my credit card details were to be taken as identification with no charges to be made.

I've managed to cancel my account (I hope) and I'll put in as many complaints as I can find people to complain to, but I can't imagine I'll ever see my money again.
Ma
  20th of Nov, 2008
I live in the uk and getting excactly the same charges from RMT*IF 866-747-0986 VIPE. Any ideas on how to stop this?
Le
  21st of Nov, 2008
I had been phoning my bank to stop charging the charges coming from RMT*IF866-747-0986 Vipe, on my credit card but unfortunately they can't help me. Any ideas on how to stop this?
Ke
  4th of Feb, 2009
live in uk getting same charges £8.00 per month just told bank to issue new bank card with new number problem solved happy days.
Sh
  31st of Mar, 2009
i have the same problem please let me know who it is, please contact ur bank ASAP.
An
  4th of Feb, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
as in one of my posts earlier i gave details of who is charging your cards. They only ask for your details as an 18+ identification check and promise your credit card will never be charged but in fact start charging you random amounts as they fell like from then in on. here is my earlier post in full for those who missed it " i To am from Australia and are being charged 2 amounts of up to 30.00 US and the only difference my bank did not charge me to rectify this problem. ask you bank to stop all future transactions from that particular merchant and they are able to do that so they charges stop. over a period of 3 months they retrieved more than 150 US dollars from my bank accounts. and i also think i know who is doing this. if you take the phone number from the details that show up on my cc bill you get this " 866-747-0989 " i then went on to find this out about that particular number " Contact Information - iFriendsGroupsAustralia, 866-747-0989. United Kingdom United Kingdom, 866-747-0986. South Africa ... Austria, 866-747-0989. Switzerland Switzerland, 800-4374-3637 ...
http://adult.apps.ifriendsgroups.com/grppage.wsif?t=site%5Cgeneral%5Ccontact " this shows you who is responsible for your charges. be me guest like my self and take this up with them and then go to the Better Bussiness Beru commonoly known as the BBB and let then know to. link to bbb http://www.bbb.org/ the more complaints they get the better hope this helps you all. Thanks " .rest assured that they are the culprit of the unauthorized charges and have been doing so to people for many years now.
here is the link to the company contact information web page so you cab contact them or provide it to your bank http://adult.apps.ifriendsgroups.com/grppage.wsif?t=site%5Cgeneral%5Ccontact you must agree to the content agreement before it will let you see thier contact details. hope this clears this up for you all. Annette