VIP416NUMBERS.com / Fake emails and charges

Don’t deal with the people from the company www.VIP416NUMBERS.com. I haven’t ordered from them, but they started to send me different fake emails and offers. I tried to cancel everything, but I couldn’t find the necessary info. WTF? They already took some sum from me. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these withdrawals. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

Ni
Aug 02, 2014

Comments

• Ge
      Aug 22, 2014

So many references, and one FAKE COMPLAINT? Must be a scammer on kijiji Shame on you!!!

Aug 22, 2014

At ViP416Numbers we had never, ever had any complaints, our clients speak for themselves. Our website has more than a dozen of clients that are businesses and are posted for references. As you all are all aware we were in the Toronto Star, Global News were it shows clients that have bought numbers from us: 416- 707-7707 is my number, so call me Georgios "TheGreeK" As for this alegation you are making, you are a LIER! The only other possible Rip off /Scam is sellers on kijiji, pretending they are "vip416numbers" SCAMMERS & LIERS ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT! What a shame, that someone out there, has created such B.S. ...Such is life! It must SUCK to be you! "TheGreeK"

Aug 22, 2014

One last thing! I always meet up with my clients, we DO NOT take credit card information, and at last, we do not ship/ mail out numbers, or SIM cards! I will admit, nice try though! That is all i have to say about this. How low can one go? ...Pathetic Lost Cause!
    Really get a life. One thing is certain, I am sure your parents our proud of you, and of what you have become! If I did such a thing, do not complain about it, go to your local Police! That is FRAUD!!! Yes, a FAKE ALLEGATION WILL ONLY BE GOOD ENOUGH TO MAKE IT TO THIS BOARD! SO PATHETIC PEOPLE CAN BECOME! GOOD LUCK, AND GET A LIFE!

•   Feb 12, 2015

Thissite has been

•   Feb 12, 2015

PLEASE NOTE! ...We have looked into these concerns, and they are FALSE!

ViP416Numbers.com has many references of past clients that are all Professionals. They are Lawyers to Business Men and Women that come from all types of Professions. We have called ten past clients and we ot a hold of seven and all came back with a positive review.
    Go to www.VIP416Numbers.com and see reviews by the Toronto Star, and Global TV News and other media. Good Luck!

• Mo
      Feb 13, 2015

I purchased a 416 number from vip416 website and had no problems at all. I found them in the Toronto Star and on TV Global news!

• Mo
      Feb 13, 2015

This complaint is fake! ...must be and does not make sence!