Vip Travel Reservations, Inc / VIP's great at what they do!

1 4606 s clyde morris Blvd ste 1pPort Orange, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3862522332

0 mins ago by SandyCee 0 Votes

I would use VIP travel in place of all of you that are complainings place! I have used them now 3 years in a row totalling 7 certificates, all from different venues...

The only certificate I have EVER had a problem with them was at the hard rock hotel and that was because the hotel I wanted to stay at was not excepting reservations at all when I wanted to stay, which I confirmed with the hotel as well... I promptly received my "refundable deposit" as promised on that one.

The other certificates I have had with them have been for (in order since beginning): 2 air line tickets (traveled), hard rock 2 night hotel stay(refunded), marriott 2 night (traveled), 2 airline tickets (traveled), 7 night car rental (cordinated with air), marriott 2 night stay (traveled), and finally ritz carlton 2 night stay (just confirmed).

And I decided that after 3 years of consistant travel all at a fraction of the cost it was time to say thank you... I have received this companies certificates from 4 different companies presentations and 1 car dealership. And it baffles me that this company has virtually nothing to do with the companies representing, don't make any money off of them except for a $35 processing fee per reservation, yet they've been in business for 10 + years... The girls at this company amaze me, they are all so eager to help and good at their jobs and really deserve a pat on the back.

Comments

• De
      29th of Aug, 2008
    VIP travel reservations, inc - fraud

Well I used my "world class retreat" in Lake Tahoe, CA, and used a car rental on them to drive there... It was a nice hotel with clean rooms and friendly staff and it cost me twenty four bucks. I'd like to use them again, so if any of you complaining want to give up your certificates i'd be happy to use them, I didn't have the first problem with this company ;)

29th of Aug, 2008

Stop trying to get stuff for free. If you would these guys would go out of business.

• Ll
      21st of Jul, 2009

Really? I just got back from staying in Lake Tahoe with this company and I received my refund of my deposit already... are you sure you did everything right? It worked like clock work for me.

• Da
      23rd of Jul, 2009

We used or certificate with ease, however not sure about the deposit thing cause we used our for a 3rd night in Pagosa Springs, CO. It was a great hotel and best of all it was $84 total 3 nights and tax! I'm happy with VIP...

• Ad
      22nd of Aug, 2009

I stayed in orlando for not 2 but 3 nights on them and they threw in 2 ticket to Islands of Adventure for just my deposit... I'm stoked, I think VIP is a great company, and a big help with all the recent money troubles!

• Ic
      27th of Aug, 2009

Here! Here! I will second that, all of it! I had a good experience with VIP and hope all of you reading this, will try it for yourself before listening to the comments of people who more than likely chose not to follow the rules... Don't be the one to pay for their mistakes!

• Lt
      1st of Sep, 2009

wow! you're a busy lady! I too had a good experience with VIP not sure what all the complaining is about. I did see on here in an earlier comment about how VIP had like 50000 customers and there were less then 100 complaints on them. When you look at it that way, they can't be all that bad.

Whatever, to each their own, but I just wanted to take the time to say thank you to VIp for all their hard work on my vacation plans.

• Lt
      1st of Sep, 2009

It worked for me, I got my 2 night hotel stay and the other stuff. I have to say that the gas card seemed pretty bogus, after you do what it asks you only get like $50 in gas, time you sign up for the offers and then you get some other crap noone needs, but whatever 50 bucks is still 50 bucks. I was excited that Dardin now covered Long Horn steak house, so that's where I used my dinner card, and it was YUMMY!!! Thank you VIP

• Jt
      24th of Sep, 2009

I am glad I'm not the only one saying good things on here. when I sent my original stuff to VIP almost a year ago it seemed it was all that was here. And when I called to say thank you to VIP they asked if i'd put it here. Regardless whether they asked you to or you did it on your own, it's nice to see VIP Travel getting some credit for the hard work they do. Thank you to all the girls at VIP Travel for all your hard work, it's greatly appriciated.

• Mr
      25th of Sep, 2009

I too argree with you! I feel VIP travel is great at what they do. They gave me a first rate vacation for next to nothing and didn't treat me like someone "just trying to get something for free" like a lot of these vacation clubs or timeshares do... They were very helpful and eager to help at that.

• Bu
      29th of Oct, 2009

I had a delightful experience with VIP Travel they were able to book our travel seemlessly with no trouble. I do recommend that you try to get an email though, they are very busy and sometimes it was hard to get through to them on the phone.

• Gy
      18th of Nov, 2009

I was also very happy with my experience from VIP travel! I've been in the service industry for over 20 years and these people get a bad rap cause I'm sure they can't please everyone. But they have a hard job, and seem to me are very good at what they do! I hope to use them again in the near future, economy permitting!

• Re
      21st of Dec, 2009

Sandycee, it's refreshing to see someone not complaining simply because they didn't follow the rules! But I wanted to ask you, I just used VIP for the first time and was very pleased, but the company I got their certificate from, says I can only sit through there presentation once, which is fine, because it didn't really fit my families lifestyle. But I do want to get involved with a travel club of some sort, and getting more of VIP travel's certificates would be great too! I see you've done this several times, how do you go about doing finding these companies? This particular one called me, but I would be interested in others too.

• Re
      21st of Dec, 2009

I disagree with you! This was my first time ever working with vip, and I got their certificate from going to a travel club presentation. The presentation was longer than promised, but they gave me the hotel certificate which came with a 2 night stay, a $30 dinner card, and a $100 gas rebate card. When I got my paperwork it came with a list of probably 30 "friendly suggestions" of places to travel, I pick 2 of those and 2 dates, I got my first city and date requested, and my confirmation came with the dinner card and the rebate card. The hotel was nice, not the ritz, but nice and the rates on the door were $129 per night and hotels.com said it was a 3 1/2 star property, so not bad. The dinner card we used during our stay at Long horn steak house and had no problem with that. And the only thing we paid was the taxes of $15.48 per night. When we got back we had to send our receipt from the hotel to VIP by certified mail. And we did just get our refund a little over 7 weeks later, and they told us it would be 6 - 8 weeks. The gas card was the only problem, it's not actually through VIP they just send it out, it's through a company online, that you have to renew a magazine subscription or take a survey or something and then the gas comes back in $10 increments. Any how, I gave that to my little sister, she loves to sign up for stuff and has time to keep up with it. All in all I had a good experience with VIP travel and would do it again!

23rd of Dec, 2009

Happy Holidays! I had a certificate with VIP, but my presentation wasn't with a company up here. I had the certificate for 2 airline tickets, which I used to go to Salt Lake City at the beginning of the month, and I got a 7 day car rental which I used last month in Florida. The people at VIP were very helpful and efficient and I will be using them again in the future. Both of my certificates did say that they had to be sent certified mail though, which I did with my deposits, and then just had to send in the dates I wanted, it worked great for me.

21st of Jan, 2010

thank you for all the nice comments, please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future.

21st of Jan, 2010

Conny: i do apologize for any inconvenience, but we don't have anyone in our system by the name of Conny. I can tell you that if we received your activation form you should have received a reservation request form in order to request cities and dates. Furthermore, we don't keep the deposit, it is refundable to you. Since I can not look up your file with the information here, please contact our office and we would be happy to try and clear this up for you.

• Cl
      29th of Apr, 2010

I have or had three certificates with vip: air tickets, car rental, and 2 night motel. I feel I've gotten more than my time and monies worth so I'd go ahead and put something credible about these people. So far they coordinated our car and the motel stay for the same time this spring, getting us 3 more nights in the motel at a reasonable rate and upgrading our car to a standard size cheaper than I could have myself. My air I didn't request till August and wont hear for a bit yet, but feel they have already done a lot for me.

• Ca
      30th of Apr, 2010

I must admit I was very skeptical about the "free" offer from VIP, but after giving it a try they exceeded my expectations. They got me booked in the area I was looking for for my daughters graduation and got me the car rental at the same time to get there. From my deposits I was due back a refund of $34 which we received last week as promised. So all in all I have nothing bad to say. Thanks VIP

26th of Aug, 2010

Just checking around on here, thank you Mrs. Fergusen for your kind words, as I booked and spoke to you last week, regarding your air fare confirmation letter, for your upcoming travel, I trust all is well. Enjoy your vacation. Again thank you for your feedback.