Vip Travel Reservation, Inc. / Cert, Inc. / travel request form

Phone: 309-359-3881

I followed all of the terms and conditions very carefully, but never received "Travel Request Form" to complete and return. After four months I called and was told that since I had not contacted them earlier, the offer was no longer valid. They said they mailed out my form in late April and I do not doubt that. The fact remains, however, that I did not receive the form to send back to them. I never really thought that I would get two airline tickets, anyway, but it was worth a try. I least I had not sent them the $100 that would have neen required with my form.

Comments

• Bu
      22nd of Aug, 2009

Can I ask what you are complaining about? In order to get the "travel request form" you mention you must send in the $100 with the original activation form given to you by in my case, the ford dealer, seems like others were travel presentations.

It also tells you you have to send the activation form in with in 3 weeks of receipt, and that you'll receive said form with in days... yes if you gave 4 months before waiting to hear something from them, it sounds like you screwed up all the way around. You should really read instructions better before you post what doesn't even makes sense and seems to be slander!

I for one used VIP's certificate for 2 airline tickets, paying 176 for all taxes and fees for round trip non stop flights, leaving tomorrow afternoon. I was waiting to confirm with the airline before I reported my findings about VIP. I just checked in online at Delta.com, and can now proudly say, despite my skeptisism and most of what seems to be whining online about VIP, I did truly follow all the rules and I am getting to travel beacause of it. Thanks VIP