VIP Travel - Port Orange, FL / OVER $400 STOLEN

4606 S. Clyde Morris Blvd, suite 1PPort Orange, FL, United States Review updated:
4.25
I too was scammed back in December 2005. I paid them, not $75.00, but $400 for several vacations. I sent a notice to cancel during the first 30 days but never was returned the money. After calling constantly, I eventually gave up. Someone needs to go down there (if they are there) and punch them in the nose! Hey, I am from Florida, so I will see about someone getting some legislation going!!!
Su

Comments

Co
  20th of Sep, 2008
I wonder if this is the same company as Millennium Travel, there address is 4647 Clyde Morris Blvd Port Orange. FL I bought a Orlando Experience off the Bargin Channel and got them, they want 50.00, I already gave 30.00 to Thrifty Travel and 15.00 to the Bargin Channel. Im going to cancel. Can't go on weekends, have to pay extra for taxes ect. sounds like a rip off.
Ri
  23rd of Jul, 2009
My name is Rick Brandenberger I received a travel Vacation get away by going and touring a time share in daytona fl. It had to go through VIP Travel. It took awhile to get my dates but the ladies at vip were really great in getting my dates for me. VIP couldn't have tried any harder and I told the girls I wouldn't want their job. My complaint is my trip aboard United Air lines, I was to leave orlando on June 20 at 825am it was delayed until 945am. I had a lay over in dulles airport in washing DC. My plane was to take off at1250pm I got to dulles at 1210pm When we got to the boarding station we were told that our flight was cancelled die to the weather. the weather was fine and they had 3 more flights leaving at 200 410 and507 all going to pittsburgh my destination. WE get to the service counter olny to be told that those flights were full. I was going to have to sit in that airport for over 30 hours until the following night at 1030 when the next open plane was to pittsburgh. I told them they were nuts I'm handicap with new knees and can't sit more than a couple of hours and then I have to lay down. they said they would refund the money from dulles to pittsburgh but we had to stand in a 3 hour refund line which wasn"t going to happen. My wife and I decided to rent a car and drive to Pennsylvania which is a 5 hour drive having to stop every hour to get out and move my legs it cost me 117 dollars to rent a malibu one was plus 12 dollars in tolls and 20 dollars in gas. A5 hour day turned into a 12 hour day.My wife called the refund office for united and told them what had happened they said they would refund us the money for the car tolls gas and our baggage along with the money for our tickets from dulles to pittsburgh. So far we have recived a total of 22 dollars.When we were ready to go back home we called to confirm our flight and found out it had been cancelled. they told us we had received a refund for our tickets back home. My wife was on the phone four 4 hours that day and 3 hours the next day until they finally found out that they had made the mistake and we would have to pay for the ticket home and they would send that money to us along with the rest of the money. they called back later and told my wife that they were only going to refund each of us 57 dollare and give us a 100 certificate to use on our next flight on united my wife told them we wanted our mopney because we would never fly united again. They wouldn't do it.ON our flight back home we had to go through cicago Ohare air port we sat on the tarport for 40 minutes until the plane could pull up and unload us. It is now July 23 and we still haven't recieved our money from united. V.I.P. you ladies were great but you should deal with other airlines instead of united-U.S, Air. Thank You. Rick Brandenberger
Ri
  23rd of Jul, 2009
thankyou
Ki
  10th of Sep, 2009
LOL! Ok the one that started this, no name listed, there is NOTHING we do here that requires $400... even if for some reason you were given ALL of our certificates, if wouldn't amount to $400 so you have the wrong company, sorry.

For the first comment by Connie: no we're not millenium travel, yes they are on the same road as us but one has absolutly nothing to do with the other.

And Mr. Brandenberger, you and your wife both informed me that United DID offer you another flight and you chose to rent a car and drive rather than take it. Noone has any control over weather, and as for your refunds of your tickets... while I do appologize for any inconvenience, you DID NOT pay for the tickets to be refunded for them to begin with! Completly besides the fact you chose not to travel when it was offered, us nor United can control weather sir and if anyone is entitled to a refund it would be VIP Travel. But as you did state we were great it would be nice to hear about that other than a complaint against us about United Air lines who also, again, can not control wheather.
Tr
  29th of Sep, 2011
Believe what you read about VIP Travel. The comlaints are 100% true, I have experienced it for myself. VIP Travel has more than 250 complaints filed against them on the BBB that they are not even BBB accredited. There are almost 100 complaints filed against them on [redacted].com & Trip Advisor has a forum dedicated to this particular company because there are so many people that expereinced the same exact fraud. VIP Travel of Port Orange FL will take your 'refundable' deposit and will not refund it. This is why they ask for a money order so it cannot be traced. DO NOT use this company, and if you have, consider hiring yourself an attorney if you want your money back. If you do not believe me, see for yourself: ~http://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g34576-i2513-k4764099-VIP_travel_reservation_inc-Port_Orange_Florida.html ~http://www.bbb.org/central-florida/business-reviews/vacation-certificates-and-vouchers/vip-travel-reservations-in-port-orange-fl-18000517#ratingdetails
Ta
  8th of Aug, 2012
I wish I would read it before I've sent them $100 and sending them requests for a year now. This is 100% fraud. I wish it could qualify for the Class Action Lawsuit.
Ki
  8th of Aug, 2012
You are the uneducated one. You should went to your local travel agent.
To
  25th of Sep, 2013
i paid the $100 and tried to get a flight 3 times and every time it was not available. SO I sent a certified letter asking for money back and never a response. tom lundbom, scw Az