VIP Travel Club / Bait and switch

1 Mexico Review updated:

Pure bait and switch, misleading tactics. I paid 3500 for 10 wk vacation package. Was told all-inclusive fees were usually optional at many resorts, not true. Also can never get booked in many resorts, inventory availability problems. the fact is that I can always find a better deal doing the non vacation club route. The week package deal they offer sounds like a steal but don't forget the all -inclusive fees. they are not optional but mandatory. this was a lie but how do you prove it. I've complained once but got the run around with them. I consider it $3600 in the toilet because outside of the one week I used I have 9 wks left plus a $50.00 annual fee for 10 yrs. I will never use this time as I can book a quality vacation without the drama for 75% less than anything I could book with them. The exception is if I would want to stay in a 1 or 2 star hotel. They have those for a non-inclusive rate.

Na

Comments

6th of Aug, 2008

We signed up a few months ago and have had a similar experience so far. Time will tell whether or not VIP Travel Club is a complete fraud, but at this point I would NOT recommend them to anyone.

• Sc
      11th of Aug, 2008

If this is not fraud, it might as well be. After several requests for vacations, they have yet to price a week's stay for less than I can obtain the exact same trip for less money using the resort's website.

• Gi
      17th of Nov, 2010

they are very professional dishonest sellers, they stolen from me $4000.00, i will not recommend to anyone, i can go on my vacation for less money.