VIP Talent Connect / VIP Ignitetalent services

I recieved an email from Alycia Kaback on Mar 28, 2017. It was addressed to my daughter Heaven who is 9 years old. The email stated "Hi Heaven, My name is Alycia Kaback and I wanted to personally invite you to an exclusive invitation only online webinar and audition for models and actors this Thursday March 30th, 2017 at 7:00 PM Eastern 4:00 PM Pacific" ... If you are an aspiring, beginning, intermediate, or advanced actor or model, this webinar WILL help you! I am offering you a chance to unlock some things that were escaping me when I first started in the industry. I am also going to give you your shot to audition for some of the biggest names in LA and NYC….I can introduce you to directors, agents, managers and record labels in Los Angeles or New York. Just click the link below to hold your spot for this once in a lifetime event;". Wow I thought, this sounds great, so of course I had to see what this was all about. I joined the webinar and I listened to Alycia just going on and on about how great this event will be, its a once in an lifetime opportunity and she even added that if it is not she is willing to refund your money. I believed what she was saying, because she was so excited, she really draws you in and made me believe that this is the opportunity my daughter need, to take her career to the next level. I wasn't doing this for myself, but for my daughter. I want her to suceed in her acting career, so If I am told that I will be "introduced to directors, agents, managers" who can help me then, that is a Yes, I am willing to sacrafice for my daughter. So I paid these people $2999+ because I was decieved into thinking that this will be a life changing opportunity, the break through I've been waiting for. I was told that the event will be held June on June 24, 2017 however, there will be a kick off event first, which is the one I attended on April 22, 2017. Alycia and her comrades did a webinar to prepare us for the "Big day" they say, before the event, on April 22, discussing what to expect and how this would be a life chaning opportunity.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Feasterville, PA I was told that we were going to meet big people in the industry like LL Cool J for example they say. Moreover I was told that " Your lives going to change in ways that you can't possible imagine". I was told that my daughter will be getting professional photos from a top photographer. Moreover, I was told that "VIP gives people alot more than they would expect". The day of the event, me and my daughter head out to the city to the address where the event will be held. I was a shock, It seemed like to was an abandoned building. I didn't let get to me too much, I was more concerned about whats happening inside. However, The entire time I was there, I tried my best to look on the bright side of things and stay positive. However, inside I was extremely dissatisfied and disappointed. For the photoshoot, my daughter got her hair straighten out. It was ok. They said that she had to do make up, so I let them put make up on her. Heaven is 9 years old, they put so much make up on her face, she looked like a clown. She had these Red cheeks, make up on her eye lids, I hardly reconized her. She was sent to get her pictures taken, I expected to see a professional photographer set all set up with lighting etc. Instead, their so call high quality top photographer was walking in the same room where we all were, snapping pictures of my daughter. Something I can do my self. He even took her to take some picture in the dingy hallway of that building, no lighting... etc. This is so crazy what these people advertise that this photshoot values alot ($7500 value!!!), and what was provided was so unprofessional. I even paid an additional $195 for an extra look because I thought these pictures were going to be great and I can use them on her website. I was so wrong, I would never use those pictures. I got ripped off big time, I ended up paying to get some different pictures taken, which I was able to use on her website - www.heavenrhamdas.com. It's all a lie, decieving & false advertisement. What I was told I was given was not provided, me and my daughter was cheated out of our money and time.

Sh
Aug 22, 2017

Comments

• Kr
      Aug 07, 2019

Aycia is beyond disrespectful! Had to block her off my email because she clearly has no patience or communication skills.