VIP Talent Connect / Alycia Kaback / Scam/fraud

125 South Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147, Philadelphia, PA, United States Review updated:

I had the "pleasure" of interacting with Alycia Kaback and her company recently. My sister was one of the "few" that was selected for the open casting call and then brought back because she was selected to be signed with the company. When we walked in, they claimed we would be part of the company if we bought the "package"---a $1200 ticket to a party to network.
After mulling it over, we decided it wasn't the right move for our family and decided to respectfully return to the company and explain in person that we were not financially able to complete the process.
WHAT A MISTAKE. Alycia Kaback when NUTS on me. She belittled me, questioned my educational background and character. Told me my marriage was "no guarantee." Told my sister her college education was no guarantee and she was wasting her time with elementary ed. because she would never get a mansion on a hill. CRAZY. She also claimed she read body language for a living and we gave off negative body language.
Please check the better business bureau before you interact with this company. Also, if you try and research any information including reviews and complaints, you will find that she has purchased all "keywords" for google searches and all websites with reviews for her name so that they filter back to her personal webpages. It's difficult to find reviews, but if you do your research you won't find a single positive mention of her name, expect on her websites...written by her. Stay away from this woman. She is crazy and will leave you with a huge knot in your stomach and broke. She needs major psychological help.

Comments

• Al
      Oct 23, 2011

The following report is confidential and only disclosed in manners of exploiting corporate information and senior management, comprised affliates, and all others organizations deemed with high activity be involved. Again, the information regarding to subject being released is issued for reasons to exploit operations, intelligence, and illegal activities inside corporate. Information given is to be viewed without bias or form of prejudice considering the sensitive material given below. Options Talent, former existant and spawn of transcontiental was previously shut down for reasons unknown, possibly due to bankruptcy and then afterwards leading into silence. After somewhat years proceeding later another clone to the continuing company, was and is VIP Talent Connect.

VIP, owned and partially operated by Alycia Kaback and her mother have progressed with construction plans to evolve the company with different name to New York. Alycia aka Aly has given birth to "FMA", Find My Audition, another company out to scam unsuspecting aspiring models, musicians and other performance artists by selling them through untrained, and unexperienced 'representatives' event packages ranging anywhere from $500 - $15, 000 or more to "create that special intimate environment for attendees and industry professionals to come meet and network in one place." The Company is financially programmed by Aly and her ties to italian mafia groups sectored throughout New York, New Jersey and Connecticut that help sponsor and compensate a majority of the legit actors, small but known, into attending these "networking events" so that they'll make it seem as if the company does what it says when officially VIP/ FMA are an openhouse for scam agencies, companies, and other professionals that have little to no work to offer and to take advantage of these hope seekers. The company does refer 'very motivated and driven" aspiring individuals with that extra dollar at hand to other scam companies across the US board.

Again the USA is set up schematically like a SpiderWeb if you think about it, companies run or branched off with different or same names all stay in touch with each other and report to "The Source" with how their company revenues, annuals, and rates of demographic success ratios. "The Source" to be better explained as a very powerful, executive buisness head already retired, having worked in the cores of American business, such as WallStreet, major entertainment groups, and contracts with the law so as to not get sued, yet they are criminals with the capability to change their name, address, place of residence and everything about them that makes them untraceable. These companies, whether they follow different patterns, methodologies, procedures or having seperate CEOs or 'Executives" are all contacts that have studied and copycated the best of the best strategies in marketing, advertising, and sales techs available. Findmyaudition.com/ VIP Talent Connect is the longest and oldest running talent agency of any kind to take on different forms, hire or train potential scam artists into owning their own businesses and growing a new fabric look so that they'll look legit. Believe however when I say that not all these owners perfect what they have learned, and some still remain ignorant to this day not knowing how to run their show.

VIP/ FMA is by all means the old Options Talent, still secretly based in Orlando, Florida..a warehouse of refuge for Ms.Aly to escape of anything should dare seriously happen to her. Her"service", these event networking seminars, shows, expos, or whatever are again a hunting ground for these scam bounty hunters to keep sucking the new money from these people. I as an insider and underground operative, see now why ultimately there is no way for this industry to scam on to never end. That we can use the rules of the law to make ourselves seem real, that we can pay who ever realistically to shut their mouths up and say to society how important and real we are, and how America really loves to help make us more money the wrong than the right, "adjusted" way. This is a sign off, and I leave this information to the beholder to view, and make just decision, to what they should believe or not these are the actions and dangerous activities happening realstically in our future.

God pray there be some way to stop this nightmare and the next...

• Fo
      Jul 18, 2012

Many people feel scammed because they make a huge investment and build a lot of hope for little return. Perhaps my experience as a talent scout can save some people time, money and face. I have included my last newsletter and vlog.

• Gi
      Nov 15, 2012

hi, I just recently signed my daughter with alycia kaback .. I am now a little scared as we are not wealthy people but I do think my daughter has some chance in this industry .. I dont want to be scammed by anyone i'm torn on what to do .. as the guy that scouted me is a friend from my church and very trustworthy... i dont know what to do ...

• To
      Mar 01, 2013

I don't think all the complaints mention here are right. I have done some research on VIP TALENT CONNECT/ALYCIA KABACK after reading those review, I found they are operating their agency from 2007. So its been quite few years and they have lot of famous people connections and the success stories. If all froud then how they continuing business several years. So its looks the experience written here from the failure people only.

• Lu
      Apr 02, 2013

People will do anything for money try doing anything for Jesus smh. stop reading his & read your bible is what i got from my whole industry experience, those people worship money & will do or tell u anything to get it not to many rich people go to heaven due to putting money first before anything its a shame but nothing last forever what don't come out in the dark comes out in the light its up to u if u want to blind yourself u just will realize the hard way when u have nothing because u been scammed on In the modeling industry u don't pay period don't let people take advantage of you or soon u will be just like them careless trying to get the next quick buck

• Ka
      Dec 29, 2013

• Ri
      Mar 12, 2017

Lol. Negative ### people.