VIP Hotel Singapore / a hotel room booking

1 as shown in letter, Singapore, Singapore

I sent following complaint to this hotel, details of which are contained in foolowing letter
K S Tan

31 December 2018
Dear Sir,

Booking reference number [protected]
------------------------------------------------

I refer to my booking for a room at your hotel via booking.com on 26th December 2018.
When I got the webpage from booking.com, all the prices shown were in Philippine Peso.
That was Not surprisingly since I was resident in the Philippines at the time.

I was informed that the cancellation fee was Peso 832.65 so when my daughter advised me that I could stay at her place during the period 25 January to 1 February I had no hesitancy in cancelling the booking (30 minutes after booking ).
So I was then shocked to receive a message from booking.com that the cancellation fee would be Singapore dollars 832.65 which represents the total cost of the hotel stay.
I am still willing to stay at your hotel during this period but not with a cancellation fee of Sgd 832.65 applying.
So I expect a full refund os what you have charged my credit card which incidentally was Sgd 930 not the S$ 832.65. since I booked on a site which only showed peso. i was quoted a peso cancellation fee of Peso 832.65 .

If you continue to ignore my correspondence then you leave me no option but to advise my bank to stop the payment and post negative but truthful reviews to the press media.

I hope that common sense will now prevail and that you promptly credit my card with Sgd 930.

Yours faithfully,