VIP FIT / Unauthorized billing

I ordered the sample product for $8. and I didn't like so I went to their site and canceled further shipments. What a joke I still got another bottle and a charge of $89.31 went on my card. When I got the product I called and told them I was returning it and I wanted a refund. I have two confirmation numbers for conversations I had to get the refund. Each time I was told that it would take about 4 weeks.

The first I called was on Sept.15 and was told to call back after the product was returned and give them a tracking number and they would issue a refund. I called again on Sept.23 to let them know that the product had been mailed and I gave them the tracking number. I have called many times just to be put on hold for more than a hour or to just get constant busy signals. The only time I got a reply to my email was when I threatened to sue or call the Attorney General. I was so angry. I tried to email at the site I gave and it came back. I don't know if they are still ripping people off.

Sh

Comments

Al
  16th of Oct, 2008
VIP FIT - REMOVING MONEY FORM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT WITHOUT PERMISSION
713 South Harmony Road
Newark
Delaware
Phone: 302-354-8143

THIS COMPANY IS TAKING FUNDS FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE.

An
  25th of Oct, 2008

Give my money back i did not tell anyone to take it out put it back becausei am mad.!!! Thank you

Ta
  12th of Nov, 2008
VIP FIT - unauthorized charges
vip fit
Jackson
Missouri
Phone: 573-275-8423

i did not order anything from this company... has taken out money twicw that i did not authorize. what should i do...as this has put me in a bind!!!

Ke
  11th of Dec, 2008
VIP FIT - Deducted from my account
My VIP Fit
Muskegon
Michigan

I was charged $89.00 on my account for a product I did not authorize. I called and cancelled this and they promised a refund to my account. It has been almost two months and I still have not received a refund. I have called four times since and every time they state that they will send a note to corporate and rush my refund. They will never let me talk to any one at corporate.