VIP / Damaged baggage

I had traveled from London to Washington by BA 0217 on 18th May'07. While collecting my check in baggage i saw my trolley was damaged. Its wheels, handle were broken as if this was thrown badly. It had cosed me Rs 3500/. I would like to know how this claim can be done. I showed the same to duty lady officer. She behaved in such a manner as if i am begging for it. She told me to post complaint on net or go to office. How can you expect me to go to office of yours when i have my important official work there. My company Torrent pharma's subsidiary Tsunami tours and travels has patronized your airline, but i don't expect such behavior from an employee of esteemed organization.

Please confirm the procedure. Damaged trolley is lying with me in Ahmedabad, India.

Comments

• Xb
      11th of Nov, 2018
    VIP - My VIP is not showing up!
    Auckland
    New Zealand

Hi there! I have tried to buy 1 year vip. I tried 5 times now my bank is at risk. Please do something about this. My username on the NZ server is XBubbly Maylax again I have tried so many times! So I am telling you to please please please let me receive my items.