VIP Accessories / fake Uggs, money not refunded

United States, California, Anahiem Review updated:
VIP Accessories
2034 E Lincoln Ave, unit 314, Anaheim, CA
Phone: 714-512-5074
I ordered Ugg boots around mid Feb 2009 from a company called VIP Accessories - their business was advertised on Nextag.com when I searched to find the best deal on these boots. It took a while for them to arrive - when they did, it was obvious they were fake. I shipped them back to the return address on the box they came in (VIP online sales, 1442 E. Lincoln Ave, Suite 501, Orange, CA 92865). The USPS email notification indicated the package was received, but I have not yet received a refund. I cannot reach the company via their phone number [protected]) which was posted on their web site a couple weeks ago, and now is removed from their web site. (The voice mail box was full anyway and no one answered).

Note: Their shipping address is the same as the UPS store address in Orange, CA so I think they must have reserved a PO box at the UPS store or something like that. Their actual mailing address according to the web site is VIP Accessories 2034 E Lincoln Ave, unit 314, Anahiem, California 92806. I search this address on https://www.complaintsboard.com and found that another company used the same address back in Dec 2008. So I think the company may have changed their name sometime between Dec 2008 and Feb 2009.

A  22nd of Nov, 2009 by
The same thing happened to me a while back except I never sent back the shoes because I figured they wouldn't give me any money back. I knew something was weird about their site but I decided to order from them anyway so I did and I am highly upset because they are obviously fake and not even the color I ordered. They never responded to my emails or anything. I'm at a huge loss because I am definately not going to wear them and I don't want to give them away knowing that they're fake. Anyway I tried calling them also and the voice mail box was full too. It is a shame what ppl do for money. People please please be aware that this company wiltake your money.
N  24th of Dec, 2009 by
I should have known better due to the price. Nothing on the webiste mentions that these boots would be coming from China. My confirmation for the order was partly in Chinese. The boots took about 2 weeks to get here. When they did, they are fake, The sole looks exactly the same, the tags inside are exactly like the tags on my other Uggs, the obvious was the synthetic lining. I have just started the process of trying to get information about returning. I have no idea how that will go but I'm not very hopeful. Their website for Uggs looks legitimate and one would not know you are getting something not authentic.