Vioderm / Took money from my visa acct

1 Farmers Branch, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 10888694-4171

I ordered a $1.00 trial sample and received it for $4.99 with shipping and did not like it. Then I see they 3 weeks later they charged my acct for $59.99 and said I now have a membership with them. I told them when I ordered the trial I did not want anything else. How can they charge me anyway. Now I have to take my time and write letters to my bank to get this taken off.
VIODERM AND OTHER COMPANIES SHOULD BE FINED OR EXPOSED FOR THIS POLICY. WHO GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO STEAL FROM OUR CREDIT CARD ACCT.

SIGNED
GOLDEN

Go

Comments

• Sh
      11th of Mar, 2009

When you signed up, you would have had to agree to the Terms and Conditions that were posted on the website. If you read the terms, it states that you will be enrolled in a membership. It also states that there is a charge for keeping the trial shipment. This companies practices are not illegal by any means. The policy is there for customers to view. It is the customers responsibility for reading it. So as for your question of "who gives them the right to steal money for our acct", it is not stealing, and you yourself gave them the right to take the money. Keep in mind, when you go to the bank, they do contact the company that you are trying to dispute with, and once the company explains the terms to the bank, you will most likely lose the dispute. It is much easier to try to work with the company.

6th of Mar, 2010

i would like this taken off my card & cancelled plz. nora slack 605-430-6196

6th of Mar, 2010

plz cancel

• El
      12th of Mar, 2010

I returned my trial order. I was unhappy with the product and don't expect to see anymore charges on my credit card. I sent it to
    Vioderm
    2800 A Concord Road
    York, PA 17402

• Ba
      30th of Mar, 2010

My credit card was charged $59.99...never ordered this product and never received it.

• Ke
      8th of Apr, 2010
    Vioderm - unathorized charges
    York
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 1-888-694-4171
    service@vioderm.com

Vioderm took money out of my account., without permission and agreed to credit my account and they(Vioderm) hasn't done so yet

• Co
      12th of Apr, 2010
    Vioderm - TAKING MY MONEY AND NOT SENDING THE PRODUCT
    VIODERM
    California

I ORDERED A 14 DAY TRIAL ORDER OF VIODERM.. THEY CHARGED MY VISA AND NEVER SENT ME THE VIODERM PRODUCT... BUT WANNA SEND A BILL FOR $79.99 I HAVE TO PAY BEFORE I CAN GET THE PRODUCT...AND WHO SAYS I'LL EVEN LIKE THE VIODERM... AND WHEN YOU TRY TO CALL YOU CAN'T GET THROUGH... WHAT A SCAMMING BUSSINES THIS IS... I WANT MY MONEY RETURNED!!!

• Go
      2nd of Aug, 2010

Once you returned the product did the charges stop and shipments stop?

• Da
      17th of Aug, 2010

I never ordered this product or even heard of it & a charge showed up on my account. Plus the number I called has been disconnected. What a suck [censor] company

29th of Sep, 2010

I also found a charge on my credit card bill for $69.99 that I have no recollection of making. When I called about it they told me "too bad" you're stuck with it. I don't have the product (Vioderm) and don't believe I ever did. I would never have neglected to return something that might cost me all that money.

• Kl
      14th of Oct, 2010
    Vioderm - unathorized charges
    Vioderm
    Louisiana

I ordered a sample of this product 8/4. After a number of phone calls to my back about attempted charges that evening I called 8/5 and cancelled the order. I received a cancellation email.
    On 8-20 they charged my credit card 69.00. I have had to cancel the credit card and Vioderm refuses to refund the money. These people are complete crooks!