Vinylguard / Failure to provide goods & services

1 United States

I signed a contract and gave Vinylguard a $1000.00 deposit for a patio enclosure consisting of 3 walls with a preexisting roof. I paid a 1-3 deposit at the time of order in August 2003 of $4446.00. As of today, I’ve received nothing. Despite all my numerous phone calls to Mr. Dave Posch and the sales staff, I have nothing but a lighter check book. The building permits have never been filed with my township. Installation date was originally promised by October 31st 2003. I tried to contact Mr. Jeffrey Harrington, the president of Vinylguard but never received an acknowledgement or any action. I filed a complaint with the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Allentown PA Office once the efforts of the Better Business Bureau were exhausted. Litigation is pending and the Attorney General’s office is researching more than 14 additional complaints against this company. Contact their office if you are a victim of shoddy workmanship, failure to make repairs covered by the warranty or failure to provide goods & services.

Va