Vinted / money owed to myself
I contacted the Vinted Support team via the app back on 17th August 2017 regarding some jogging bottoms I purchased which had defects which weren't mentioned in the description. The support team then messaged me back to say that they had contacted the seller and that I was to return the item within 5 days & provide proof of my postage and then they would reimburse myself. I then posted the jogging bottoms back to the seller the following day and as requested and uploaded proof of the postage. I have since sent a further 7 messages to the support team to find out what is going on and they have read the message and not replied. I have spoken with the seller and she has confirmed she has received the jogging bottoms back but I am yet to receive my money. For a so say 'support' team, the service is despicable & I can confirm once I finally give this problem resolved, I will no longer be using Vinted to purchase any items.
More Vinted Complaints & Reviews
- vinted.com - they blocked my listing and account as well 
- www.vinted.com - I got awful thing from them 
- www.vinted.com - they didn't provide money, but I sent dress 
- www.vinted.co.uk - no delivery at all
- Vinted - i'm very disappointed with vinted!
- Vinted - i’d rate zero stars if I could blocked me for selling genuine items now no reply crap app
- Vinted - they removed a couple of my products not the right category
- Vinted - non receipt of payment/theft from buyer/none postage payment
- Vinted - never received items that I purchased
- Vinted - I sent item buyer received today at 12:08