Vintech Solutions Service Centre Pune_hp Compaq- Nx7400 / no service_ warranty period_service centre

1 India Review updated:

hi

I am a student of SCMHRD(Symbiosis), Pune. My laptop charger is not working and it was under warranty period. I gave it to your pune Vintech Solutions service centre. after 2 day when i went there for taking my replacement they told it is physically damaged. they showed me a big cut on the wire. But when I submitted it there was no cut as been verified by them. It got damaged in their office. Finally on that day they agreed that it is due to their fault and told me that i will get replaced one in 2-3 days. Now again they are saying that it is phyiscally damaged and not replacing.

It was first problem in my laptop. and I am really dissapointed by sevice provided by them.
Hoping that you will take serios action against them and help me to replace my charger

suraj agarwal
laptop model: nx7400
S/N: CNU622OYBB
p :RC375PA#ACJ
Product Key: QX72W-RGCWY-GRWRD-MP4VWP6WH6
[protected]

Comments

• Pr
      3rd of Nov, 2008

vintech had been pathetic with their service, i have been suffering cause of there rude behaviour ever since i submitted my laptop 3 weeks ago in their service center. I would definitely take the matter to higher authorities cause of the pain created by them.

• Pa
      1st of Jul, 2009

I agree with you I also had the similar exprience. But the then I visited Asian Data, at New Sangvi, This person is really nice he repaired my laptop at reasonable cost and within short time. If you require any help please contact him on the below mentioned address.

Parag Jain

Asian DAta, Office No.8, Sanket Apartment, Opposite Foodland, New SAngvi, Pune - 411027 Phone No. 02027285327 or 9326806577