Vintagetrends.com / Bad customer service

United States Review updated:
I ordered some stuff from this website a while ago. I was out of town and UPS wasn't able to deliver the package, which got sent back to the company. A few weeks passed and I never heard anything from them. Then I emailed to request a refund. The reply I got was :

"The package was sent out to you, and per UPS you were to pick up from
their office by a certain time, as you did not UPS sent it back to us.
No refund will be issued, what you need to do is send the shipping cost
again, so we can reship the package back to you."

Apparently, they would just hold my package and keep the payment as well if I don't ask about it. Even after I asked, their attitude was "you messed up & none of our business." What kind of customer service is this!

More Vintagetrends.com Complaints & Reviews

A  4th of Jun, 2010 by
I ordered a ski jacket from Vintagetrends.com, which was listed as a men's size medium on the website. To my dismay when I received the jacket, it turned out to be a WOMEN's size LARGE. Vintage Trends has a return policy--but not on the shipping cost, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS ENTIRELY THEIR FAULT FOR MISLABELING THEIR MERCHANDISE ON THEIR WEBSITE. So did they make an exception for their screw-up? Nope. And guess what? I saw that SAME jacket posted up on their website a few days after i returned it, and what size was it labeled? MEN's size Medium.

Skip this website, by all means.
A  8th of May, 2012 by
Received a gift from my daughter from Vintagetrends.com. I was very disappointed that there was a stain on the sweatshirt. It was not a large (women) size as marked. I have large sweatshirts and this was at least two sizes smaller. I would not paid $24.00 for this sweatshirt new. It isn't worth more than $10.00. I have to pay return postage. The original postage and return postage will be close to $24.00. This is not a great bargain.
Stay away from this website.
N  4th of Feb, 2017 by
I ordered a pair of jeans on 2/02/17. They were size 34/30 and the picture showed them in good condition as did the discription say they were in good condition. The pair of jeans I received were wrong size 36/30 instead of what I ordered and they had bleach stains all over them, they are a completely ruined pair of pants. Vintagetrends will NOT reemburse me for the return shipping charges to send them back which is ENTIRELY THERE FAULT. This the worst site I have ever dealt with and I highly advise ppl to stay away from this site. Please if you use this site make sure to read the disclaimer because any mistake on there end will only be fixed at your cost, this site is a joke and should be shut down or at least reported. BEWARE OF THIS SITE!!!