Vintage Sofas / No goods materialized

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Having found the perfect sofas for our first home, we paid up front for a pair of sofas (over £1000). When it came to delivery, the the company constantly stalled and when we eventually lost our patience, they had disappeared from their shop in Camden! Unfortunately, we were not the only victims and many people lost a lot of money at the hands of this Andy that was running the show.

The company has since gone into liquidation... however, the owner (Andy) is now trading under the new company name of Retro Sofas in Broadway Market, London. I would hate to suggest that they now run anything less than a an honorable business. I am merely stating the facts. This man previously continued to take money off people knowing he could not supply the goods promised... you never know... he may have cleaned up his act!

Comments

• Zo
      13th of Feb, 2014

VINTAGELEATHERSOFAS UK in Nottingham
    I found this company to be the worst I've ever dealt with. The sofas were months late, they promised me special cushions which they didn't deliver on. They gave me a discount because they couldn't deliver them but promised them to me anyway in the New Year then tried to charge me for them even though they admitted they were of bad quality. They even promised me a bottle of wine for all my trouble which I never got. Safe yourself a load of hassle and don't buy from here. They always tried to make me feel like they were doing me a big favour.