Vinotrol

Posted:

Signing me up for additional services

I ordered a "free" bottle of Vinotrol which I never received. Then I was signed up for three different so-called "savings" programs and they were taking money out of my checking account every month. The account is a second account and I did not notice the charges. I called and they reimbursed a couple and then sent a form I had to fill out, which I did. Then they sent another form, which I also filled out. I still have not received reimbursement from EASY SAVER (5 x $16.95). This is the biggest scam ever. Be aware of charges from EASY SAVER, AMERICAN LEISURE, and BUDGET SAVERS.
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Comments

N  5th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
I ordered vinotrol, then cancelled in the appropriate time, finally giving up, I paid the crooks. The price they charge is criminal, especially when you can buy liquid at Costco, Smiths, Rite Aid etc., for a fraction of the cost. Don't count on them cancelling after the free bottle. Jack Carlton
A  16th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
Do you have a phone number to contact them? My elderly aunt has been charged monthly on her debit card by this "company" and others and I'm trying to stop this. However, I can't find a phone number to call. Thanks!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree