VIMTO DRINKS CO.LTD, / getting the payment

1 12 Seneca street ,Central Woodchester, England, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom Review updated:

For me, I did not put any money out, before I checked out who these guys are, dd is the best procedure, before doing any transaction. What got me suspicious, is when they asked for over a thousand dollars before they would send the check, also, if it is a genuine lottery, they don't need a certificate of money laundry, because the government of that country would know where the money came from and would cover that kind of operation, fed ex can do better, when it comes to the shipment. regards sam

Comments

• Am
      17th of Jun, 2008

Well, I have just received THE e-mail that everyone is talking about, and I wrote them back, wondering if its a fraud or not? I've red on other sites that its a fraud and to not accept anything form them, but here people say that did not have to give any money before, but then got ask for over a thousand dollars??? Who should I rely on?
    Amy

• Is
      12th of Jun, 2011

hi i have a complaint about a tin of vimto i had brought yesterday on saterday the 12th, I could not get into the tin and had no money to buy another tin I am very unsatisfied with the product i had brought.

Isaac Goodman

• Ta
      27th of Oct, 2011

after recently opening a can of VIMTO and finding what appeared to be metal filings inside I'm unsure on wheather to continue drinking further products! Especially as apart from here I have been unable to find a consumer number/address or decent e-mail site to lodge my complaint!