villawebdesign.com villa web design / vacation rental website scammers

1 HI, United States

I was trying to design a website for my clients vacation rental as I am a realtor so I contacted www.villawebdesign.com I spoke with Mike Douglass of Gator It Group. He hald told me that his website will bring my clients in more bookings I looked at the other sites he had done and seen that the sites he had done were only for his own comapnies. I was trying to reference his other clients sites to see how they were doing with him. I found that in his portfolio he was only showing a few websites he done for his own companies. I saw also he was a realtor and a property manager, I felt that this is a conflict of interest for any realtor to refer their clients to. I also notice that they were in the business of property management. Now this troubled me because this is a conflict of interesrt. If they thmesleves www.villawebdesign.com are trying to get bookings for their own management company who is going to get the rentals first my clients or their rental business. Doesnt seem appropraite to offer realtor services and property management services. Realtors & home owners beware, this appears to be a pitfall and a scam!